Parent reviews for Bad Teacher

Raunchy Diaz, Timberlake comedy aims low, misses the target.

Adult Written byLana R. June 24, 2020

Bad teacher is a bad movie

Boring, and not even funny. Don’t watch.

Parent of a 13-year-old Written byLucyWoolf April 25, 2019

Adult Written bythemovieslover November 27, 2018

It has the word "bad" in the title. What do you expect?

Bad Teacher is about a foul-mouthed, rude, drug-abusing teacher -- Elizabeth Halsey. Judging by the main character, this movie is obviously not for children's eyes. There is a lot of swearing, some cuts of full frontal nudity, LOTS of swearing, and it's too much. What I do appreciate is the stellar acting performances, and the movie did get its' great laughs, but the movie itself is a big mix of raunchy. The censored / edited version on television is much better than the unrated DVD version. Otherwise, 16+.

Parent of a 15-year-old Written byJ C May 14, 2017

Best movie ever!!!

Wow! I discovered this film about a year ago, and have watched the film about 8 times since. Cameron plays a great, strong character and is nothing like the other reviews depict her as. The plot is well written and has some VERY funny characters and moments. Although some scenes are a little risque, it is generally appropriate for kids aged 14+.
Adult Written byrmlara October 6, 2016
Gives teachers a bad image.

Adult Written byLowe's man March 25, 2016

disrespects the teaching profession

I saw this movie only because of Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake and Jason Segal. I wish I hadn't. Even if you suspend your sense of disbelief, you can't help but think that even the worst teachers in real life are better and behave better than this! Nor do they talk about sex, especially in public, like the teachers do here. Elizabeth is obviously in teaching for the wrong reasons. Even Bullwinkle would be a better teacher than these teachers!!
Adult Written byMatt B. October 27, 2015

Adult movie

This is a movie about a dirty teacher. This is for older teens and adults.
Adult Written byMaxwell Stentiford August 9, 2015

Crude comedy about a teacher. Could be better.

When you first hear of a movie called bad teacher, you would want to watch it but, believe me, they could make it a lot better. Language isn't too bad- containing (f--k, sh-t, b-tch and more). Tones of sex references- one of Diaz's first lines is- 'I'm going to suck your d--k hard'. Honestly, don't bother watching this movie.

Parent of a 11 and 14-year-old Written bysteveEng February 21, 2015

Not great movie but funny

This is a story of teacher wanting to get rich by using there body. so lots sex talk, increasing boob size to get noticed, having sex with any rich person to hopefully get married. No real explicit sense just innuendos
This is a comedy and some parts are funny. For the men they will like the car wash scene. I would use it LoL.
Not great for young teens and not really a good movie
Adult Written bywonder dove March 24, 2013

Bad movie.

This film is terrible. Absolutely pointless garbage. I love Cameron Diaz and I'm very surprised she chose to do this role but I guess anything for money! Everything is pretty much inappropriate and targeted towards mindless adults only, so 18++ viewers. A perfect example of a screwed up woman with no morals, I guess some people may think it's funny. Violence is cheesy but not too bad. Sexual content is too much to list, it's way over done. Language is very strong. Drug use is frequent and graphic showing drug pipes and bongs. Alcohol use as well. Certainly not suitable for children or teens, very bad messages throughout. 5 thumbs way down for this one!!!

Parent of a 8 and 12-year-old Written byzmanrox February 11, 2013

bad teacher=bad content

language like "[email protected]#$" "b1t(h" "s%^&" "[email protected]" and "d!ck"+ nudity and $3x talk+pot, alcolhol & cigarets= not 4 kids but funny.

Parent of a 10-year-old Written byAnneG63 April 25, 2012

beyond horrible

probably the raunchiest movie I've seen in a very long time. I can't recommend this for an adult let alone a child.

Adult Written byJeffRC March 4, 2012

Somewhat entertaining, but not for kids.

As a public school teacher, I was amused by the antics of and drama among the teachers. Of course it was greatly exaggerated, but much of the passive aggression and unfriendly competition among teachers certainly takes place in real life, and I got a laugh out of that.

Diaz certainly does play a bad teacher, and her character would never be allowed to actually teach, so the whole premise is highly implausible, but it's just a movie, and it requires a little suspension of disbelief. I enjoyed it, but it certainly isn't for children, and other adults may enjoy it to some degree, especially if they have experience in public education.

Adult Written byage 10+ February 26, 2012

Somewhat stupid comedy

Adult Written byTV-14-DLSV Teen Boy February 22, 2012

Bad Teacher is Really good

Really good. Bad Teacher is a Really good movie it is very funny and Cameron Diaz is very mean and very funny in this movie and its RATED:R and I Give Bad Teacher 4 out of 5 stars and I RATE Bad Teacher a PAUSE: AGE:16+. I Recommend Bad Teacher!!!!

Adult Written bykeeyan January 31, 2012

bad teacher

this movie is going to be awesome

Adult Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 3, 2012

Bad Teacher

bad teacher tale is not a very fun one.

Adult Written byamanda1926 November 4, 2011

Bad Teacher

I am seventeen, and I found this movie hilarious, however it is not appropriate for people under sixteen. The humor can be hard to follow but it's actually quite enjoyable. Cameron Diaz amzes me again, as she plays her part perfectly.

Adult Written byjoshua martinez October 26, 2011

16 and up.

this raunchy comedy movie bad teacher stars with Cameron diaz and justin timberlake is in inappropriate movie and disappointing at the same time that's best left for older teens and parents you need to know that bad teacher has a lot of sexual content some partial nudity shown and a lot of sex talk there is constant strong language used and a lot of drinking and drugs used.

Parent of a 13-year-old Written byMontysMom October 23, 2011

Really Raunchy Comedy

Too raunchy for kids under 18. Where do I start? The poor role models tricking, threatening, stealing, lusting after and chasing the money at all costs, or the message that honesty doesn't pay. If you enjoy spending time with immature, sarcastic adults then this is the film for you. Great job by entire acting ensemble is almost redeeming. Almost.