Kid reviews for Bad Teacher

Raunchy Diaz, Timberlake comedy aims low, misses the target.

Teen, 13 years old Written bykatie <3 May 30, 2012

Good movie

Great i saw it when i was 12 and i wasnt ready yet

Kid, 12 years old June 26, 2011

Good For Mature Tweens/Teens and Up

I saw it and I'm 12 but it was a bit innapropiate. I am very mature and I think that it still may have been a little innapropiate for me. I would say this movie was good for teens 14 and up and adults. I did really enjoy it and thought it was pretty funny.

Teen, 14 years old Written byEthan_whaterver July 13, 2020

Absolutely mortifying

All though a great movie, I was absolutely disgusted that not 30 minutes into the movie, they cut to a shot of a woman’s bare breasts with a doctor touching them, talking to Cameron Diaz about breast implants. Even worse, Cameron Diaz touches them herself and fondles with them, exclaiming how great this woman’s breast’s were. Not for kids AT ALL.

Teen, 15 years old Written bykhandyshopp June 26, 2020

Rubbish.

rude, offensive and not funny this isn’t a movie that anyone whould watch.

Written byAnonymous October 6, 2019

Awesome!

It’s really hilarious, and the language isn’t much worse than what you normally hear. I highly recommend this film for anyone looking for a good laugh-out-loud!
Teen, 14 years old Written byeggmanjames August 13, 2018

Teen, 17 years old Written bydavispittman December 31, 2016

Pretty funny but too sexual for younger kids

This movie is funny at times and the acting is good all around but there are several sexual scenes that are comical and kinda funny but inappropriate for younger kids. One is where Justin Timberlake dry humps Cameron Diaz and makes graphic dirty talk/sex noises. Then afterwards his crotch is shown and it's evident what's happened. Other than that the only thing to worry about (if it bothers that is) is strong profanity used throughout.

Teen, 15 years old Written byNvG Nick January 22, 2016

Bad Teacher Review

O.K. Better movies out there, but there are moments that are pretty funny.

Kid, 10 years old February 4, 2014

BLAH OMG SO GROSS

/omg i watched this movie when i was 10!!!!! And i was soo not ready D: i mean theres a naked women!!!!! and they were um playing checkers if u knw what i mean dont bother watching this!!!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byFamilyTrek January 3, 2014

Cameron Diaz is sexy

A man and a woman have sex, later on the man ejaculates. A woman shows her breasts to another woman and she touches them to see how big they are she also makes sexual references. A boy has an erection when a woman strips to do a sexy car wash. Also about over 90 F-words.

Kid, 12 years old September 15, 2013

hello

its just a movie

Teen, 15 years old Written byMissAmi August 17, 2013

I loved this movie!

I think it was funny and Cameron Diaz was amazing in this movie, also teaches a good message I think because at the end she does all the good things and stuff. I would recommend watching this:)

Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2013

...

How is Gibby in this this makes no sense

Kid, 12 years old July 20, 2013

raunchy and outrageous humor

this raunchy comedy humor does not make for many laughs also in the scenes where the teachers do drugs the way it portrayed makes it seem like a normal and okay thing

Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 5, 2013

R

Horrible movie Not for Teens and Kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written byHelloKitty925 February 15, 2013

Bad Girl, Diaz !!

Not bad at all!!! Quiet Good in fact!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old November 22, 2012

The Review

it was so bad

Kid, 9 years old September 16, 2012

OMG PEOPLE ARE SO OFF THESE DAYS IT'S FINE!

It's absolutely fine for kids 5&amp; up although people say its rubbish and sexy it's not!KIDS GO SEE THAT MOVIE!it includes no swearing no alcohol no sexual abuse but it does show a girl having a boob job no actual sex in it either and it showes a man after showering with a drip of water on his front private bit!

Teen, 15 years old Written bymattguy15 August 20, 2012

LIES

not that bad one sex scene and a girl talks about getting breast inplantes and the teacher gives her student a bra. infrequent langauge inculdes f**k s**t and t*ts.some drinking

Teen, 13 years old Written byMissKarissimo June 25, 2012

Bad Teacher.

It's an amzing film, but soo rude. Do not show it to anyone under 13. Yes it's rude, but like get over it. It's funny and you should get a life. I would recommend you watch it, cos' you will laugh your pants off. It does have 'd__ h_____g' in it and some rude words, but it's a classic. I think that more stuff could've happened, but it didn't, soo yeah. It's good, but don't go out rushing to buy it.