All teen and kid member reviews for Bambi II

Magnificent!

An amazing love story between father and son joining together to do wonderful things. If you have seen the first Bambi you would know about all the tragic things that happens to the poor deer. Many horrible things happened to him again. With Thumper, Flower, and Bambi's Dad, Bambi learns lessons and enjoys jorneys. This story is a must for any young child, I even enjoied it. Thank you I hope this helped you make good movie choices.
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2012

Nice

it's not bad, i liked it.
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2009

Good

Good connections to the original!
Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2011

A Bambi TV series

Hopefully, they'll make a Bambi TV series! And I want it to be set when Bambi and his friends were young, just like in Bambi 2! What do you guys out there think about that?
Teen, 13 years old Written by4kidshater June 21, 2010

A very good disney sequel, A huge improvement over the Little Mermaid 2, but still no Faline and Bambi grown up and their kids

I like this movie. We get the see Bambi's rival Ronno when a kid. I wish there was a Bambi 3 with Bambi and Faline as a loving father & mother and their kids maturing each day. I like it. I highly reccomeded it
Kid, 10 years old January 27, 2009

I love it

Very heart-warming... I love Ronno, though he is the bully...but so cool....overall a cute movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymomma girl April 9, 2008