Parent and Kid Reviews on

Bandslam Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 41 kid reviews

Sort by:

Started To Watch It;But Mom Turned It Off With The VERY Sexual Kiss Scene.

I Walked Into Bandslam With Very Low Expectations.I Didn't Know If This Was In Theaters,And I Know Most Of The Direct To DVD Movies Stink.Like,Really Bad.But,This Movie Was Better Then I Expected.It Was Great,And It Wasn't Really Good,It Was Just Ok.Bandslam Is About The New Kid,Will.He Has A Great Love For Music But Most People Think He Is A Geek.Will Makes Some New Friends,And They Start A Band,And They Enter Into A Competition Named Bandslam And Win.WELL,At Least I THINK Thats What Happened.My Mom Turned It Off At The''How To Kiss A Girl'' Scene.The Scene Is Where Charlotte Finds Out That Will Has Never Kissed A Girl,So Charlotte Teaches Will How To Kiss A Girl,And My Mom Turned It Off.So, Parents,PLEASE Don't Let Any Young Kids Watch This Film;That Scene Is Very Sexual,And It Is Not Suitable For Kids Ages 13 And Down.And,I Am Not Over Reacting.So Parents;If A Mother,My Mom,Turned It Off,Then You Are Likely To Turn It Off Too If Your A Parent.But Hey,Its Your Decision.P.S.I Honestly Didn't Think The Kiss Scene Was That Bad But,Mom Did So..Yeah.

i

i loved this movie!!!!!!! i watched it like a million times!!! it has good actors and good music and an awesome story line!!!

musical comedy

funny and some sexual content

Bandslam Movie Review

This was a really good movie!! Only a few kisses throughout the movie mostly by the Bandslam crowd. It has alot of positive messages and role models. The music in Bandslam was awesome! I give this movie an A+

First of all WILL IS ONE OF THE COOLEST PEOPLE EVER.there is a Hilarious part about the main character wills first kiss.sa5m is really cool too!(the 5 is silent).

Perfect for evertone 8 and up

Love this movie!!!! it is my all time favorite movie!!!! there is nothing wrong with it at all. sure there is a couple kissing scenes, but it is nothing inappropriate.

Funny, Sweet, and Watchable

This is such a sweet, light and watch-it-over-and-over kind of movie! It is one of my favorites, a little kissing but other than that not much bad in it at all. The characters are cool and it's also got some very funny spots too!

Check out my page for more great recommendations.

I'm not here to give a review because if it shows up on my page its a 5 star movie and so therefore you know what i think about it.

its awesome its rockin

this caught my attention and im glad it did wonderfully heartwarming movie for the whole family. reminds me alot of school of rock

You'll be rockin' out with this funny family movie!

A good rock 'n roll movie. I like the music in this. You learn a lesson, but watch it for yourself.