Kid reviews for Barbie and the Diamond Castle

Charming friendship tale ties into lots of toys.

Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2012

Wait Read this

i really believe that this movie is a great one from barbie but there's a problem.If you know that your children disgusts violence please watch a trailer if you think this can pass let 'em watch it but if not i'm telling you don't even show them for your own good. Thank You! Good-Bye

Educational Value
Kid, 4 years old January 10, 2012

Terrible

This movie was far too scary for my four and a half year old daughter, she has had nightmares about the scary lady and the dragon. The stereotyping of the dumb-acting boys coming to rescue the girls made my toes curl, not to mention the irate barmaids throwing things at them (alluding to a one night stand). I hate the body image of the three main characters, so thin and unrealistic, plus the huge eyes that seem to be the disease of 21st century dolls. I thought Barbie had escaped that trend... Overall the movie has good messages about friendship, but it is far too sophisticated for a child under eight.

Teen, 15 years old Written byNectaria January 14, 2010

Teen, 15 years old Written by99IsMyLuckyNumber December 29, 2011

NOT APPROPRIATE ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND

OH it was terrible. Barbie and her brunette friend taught me child so many horribe messages! I can't believe Mattel. Now my kids wants to sell flowers and be a janitor at burger king. Just like Barbie D: please save us. This is not appropriate.

Kid, 8 years old January 18, 2009

Good Barbie movie!

This movie shows a good example of friendship!
Kid, 8 years old January 19, 2013

barbie and the dimond castle

my children love this show!

Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2009

Less magic

I think Diamond castle was a good movie but i think it would be better if there was less magic.
Teen, 17 years old Written byGamingwithash December 10, 2018

Awesome

This movie was amazing I watched it with my younger sister when she was 4 years old and she loved it so much, I recommend watching this beautiful,fantastic Barbie musical because it is just awesome. There’s some violence in the movie because of the swords and the dragon getting bonged in the head, that party always made me laugh.

Teen, 14 years old Written bycoralineisgood August 21, 2016

Pretty good for mattel

suprisingly good barbie movie. the animation is pretty bad but the story is decent. i wish the characters were more interesting, and when lydia comes back after drowining, that doesn't make sense. the parts with the puppies were so incredibly stupid that i wanted to smack myself in the face. but, it has good music and a touching story.

Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

Bravo Barbie bravo!

Thanks so much for making this movie.

Kid, 12 years old October 13, 2012

barbie is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that barbie has been a very postive role model. This is in all a very nice movie. Despite the intense action, it is a awesome movie. I reccomend this movie for families with small children.

Educational Value
Kid, 10 years old April 20, 2011

Cute but not for kids who have friends

Cute for you if you are that girl on the monkey bars who has no friends! This movie is about friendship but no true advice for older girls who... have friends but are slowly beginning to fall apart...

Kid, 9 years old March 18, 2011
lovee it

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 10 years old July 18, 2009

B A D P E O P L E A N D T H E Y A R E E V I L !!!!!!

THEY HATE EACH OTHER!!!!!!