Kid reviews for Barbie and the Three Musketeers

Barbie and the Three Musketeers Poster Image

Very entertaining

I think that this movie was very good and entertaining!! The sound track to this movie was super catchy and fun! The whole lesson of this movie was to show that just because there is a stereotype doesn’t mean you can’t do something, and the characters show that. The main girls in the movie worked hard despite what everyone thought and proved that they could be great musketeers! Love this move so much, give it a watch and see!

Not the Best Way to convey girl power

As a kid, I loved to watch this movie, but I think the message conveyed is a bit iffy. I'm glad that they made the female characters heroes and athletes that save the guy's life. However, this message is kind of undermined as all the girls are gorgeous with perfect bodies and hair. They never wear anything other than a dress, which seems kind of impractical for musketeers. It's good for girls to see themselves as heroes that are perfectly capable of fighting for themselbes, but they need to know they can do it as their imperfect selves, and they don't have to be as stick thin or fashion forward as every Barbie character seems to be.

OMG

Okay turtlewomyn, a child in daycare shouldn't be watching this, and second, where is your knowledge?

Somewhat strange barbie movie is best reserved for young girls!

Yes, it is kind of iffy for a barbie movie. But it was okay. Not like other boring Barbie movies. 4 year olds can watch it, but you have to make sure they are mature enough because they might start punching and kicking at people or objects. Anyway, 4 year olds are okay. But, if they are still not mature, maybe at 5 years of age.

it's very good

i love so much

i love this movie.i love barbie movies. an i actually really liked her in this movie. i liked how she had to save the prince and not the other way around. good movie

My cousin has me watching this with her, and I'm thinking,"A Barbie Musketeer? Come on!" But I was surprised; though the story line was convenient (prince happens to fall for Barbie/Corienne, Corienne happens to be leader of girls, etc.), it was one of the best Barbie movies I've seen so far. At least it's not some sappy love story; yuck! Animation was ok; loved the fighting scenes and the girls' creative dresses. Somewhat reminded me of Mulan, with the sword and fan-fighting. No language to worry about, just some really lame lines that don't belong in the movie. It's the 1600s, people; girls didn't go around saying words like "date", "you rock",or things like that. Otherwise, all clear!

smgm01, there are quite a few disney movies not like that Beauty and the Beast Princess and the frog Little Mermaid (well the princess does anything to follow her dreams, much like this movie) Pochahontas (pardon my spelling) Mulan (obvious one) Rapunzel (not sure about this one. But in the trailers for tangled she seem like the "tough doesn`t care about prince type") Trying to prove a point here XD
im almost 16 and liked it

Terrible!!!!!!

I hated it! It has bad anamation and a bad story line. Do not waste your time watching this dumb movie.