Kid reviews for Barbie in The 12 Dancing Princesses

Barbie in The 12 Dancing Princesses Poster Image

A great film!

This movie having only two stars is criminal. It's got beautiful animation, great characters, and a very compelling story. It's my favourite Barbie movie, and sure to earn a place in your heart too. Parents should be aware that this movie may be a bit scary for younger viewers because of the tyrannical Duchess Rowena's actions.

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!

I love this barbie movie so much! I think it is the best barbie movie of them all and I would recommend to all! I would love to see a live action remake! I am 17 and I still loved it so its good for all ages. such a good movie that you should all watch! :)

Great for kids age 5 and up, iffy for any younger.

This movie is iffy for kids 4 and under because it's not appropriate for those ages.

A LITTLE SCARY

Most little girl 4 year olds will want to watch this movie but i would recomend watching it with them because there are some places where this movie can be a little frightening.

Too Much Consumerism

Good movie may be a bit violent for young children. There is a lot of consumerism.

Too Much Consumerism

i like this movie.i thought it was really interesting. not scary.

great for young kids

I have a little sister who adores this movie. she LOVES the parrot and the violence isn't all that scary. she dosn't ask any questions which means she understands the plot. i think your kids will love this movie.

the best of many

this is the best out of the many barbie movies that have been made. It is a very cute and creative stroy that young girls will love! My only concern is the vilonce and very sad moments. The evil lady who comes to the barbies castle is mean, selifish, cruel, and very little girls might find her kinda of scary due to how she acts and the fact that she posions the girls father. Overall the movie is good and somewhat kid friendly. Just bare in mind this isn't for 3 year olds.