Kid reviews for Barbie: Video Game Hero

Barbie:  Video Game Hero Poster Image

Sure

I know I'm supposed to be rating the movie but instead I'm gonna rate the Llama game from the beginning. That was the worst game I've ever seen. I expect more from you barbie. You're supposed to be a video game hero when you make a game that bad? You couldn't even go the other direction so you have to traumatize your poor little sister and make her go in the scary cave. Also, your friends are the dumbest people I've ever seen. Anyway, the movie was fine and the cloud dude was cool.
1 person found this helpful.

Fun Barbie Movie Takes On Technology

With a very modern focus, Barbie Video Game Hero manages to have the same Barbie fun as always. Nothing scary, just lots of positive messages and lessons.

One of the best movies in the franchise

In one scene, The characters go all neon and they have turbo powered roller skates. There are other colourful scenes like that too.

could have been better.

Now, When a mother buys a barbie movie they know that there are many memories to come. With this movie made in 2017 when gaming was very popular, Barbie wanted to be apart of it. Now I like that the movie is trying to say that girls can be gamers too but it wasn't that great of a movie. The movie started out pretty nice but then it got boring. I guess that's why it was kind of the last Barbie Movie. Now what I did like was that the little cloud that talked. I did like the animation, and the new people in it and how they made ken with a little blue hair. but it was OK it wasn't like the other barbie movies with princess, mermaids, fairy's or pixies etc. I did like the rest of it but it's not a 5 star movie, sorry barbie!

Harmless and fun

This is a fun and harmless movie, but it made me almost dizzy with some of the animation. It's trying to be like a video game with the jerky nature of the animation but it just ended up making me nauseous....

Starfall

It's like me going into Starfall! I'm currently watching it...