All teen and kid member reviews for Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2

Teen, 13 years old Written bybb13 February 12, 2013

WRONG!!!!!!

Down right wrong violence!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 July 15, 2015

Way better than the first.

An excellent ending to the story. It's full of great surprises and Peter Weller and Ariel Winter once again excels as Bruce Wayne/Batman and Carrie Kelly/Robin.
Kid, 8 years old May 23, 2015

Extreme violence sums up this bloody thriller.

My rating:R for strong bloody violence, and language.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBatman100 March 5, 2015

Astounding!

This movie is really a great acomplishment. It's one of the best superhero movies period! Not quite as good as the book (nothing is) but still, I would rank it over the dark knight rises in a heartbeat. Probably just a little below the dark knight. It is violent and bloody, but it's also animated. AMAZING movie!
Kid, 11 years old February 20, 2015

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENEND TO SELINA KYLE

Ok, so number one: Selina Kyle, catwoman, is much older in this movie, her hair is pink, she's fat, and she even has an older voice. Like a 70 year old woman. If she's as old as batman is, 55, then she should at least get a new voice, a 55 year old one, not a 70 year old one. Also, this movie is extremely violent, with death, blood, mass murder, and even more death. Batman throws batarangs at the Joker and they all stick to his face, one even sticking in his eye. Joker slit his pschatrists throat, kills hundreds with laughing gas ( very funny joker) takes a boy hostage, shoots batman in the ribs, and turns the " tunnel of love" into the tunnel of death. If you are brave enough to watch this ( it's really good) keep in mind it will be a while until you want to go to the fairgrounds again.
Teen, 15 years old Written bythebatman April 20, 2013

aweesome

very violent but fun and amazing
Teen, 16 years old Written byabbyym May 31, 2014

Surprisingly gory/graphic

I was surprised watching this with my 6 year old niece. Since it was animated, I expected it to be kid friendly. It wasn't. Thankfully she took a nap in the middle of it. The language seemed awfully fowl for what I thought would be a kids movie. ( a small kid is shown saying "Batman's gonna kick your ass." and the Joker says "see you in hell.") It is also pretty violent, with Joker walking around an amusement park heartlessly shooting bystanders, and a man is stuck on a roller coaster chain and is drug up with it until it kills him. (Blood splatters on young robin.) Also, there is a woman walking around topless, with only swastikas covering her nipples. She says to her sidekicks, something along the lines of, "the two of you don't have a whole brain between you, but I'd love to splatter this guys brain all over you." Overall, if you're expecting this to be a fun film for younger kids, you might want to pick something else, as I would have turned the movie off had my niece not fallen asleep during the middle of it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTrueCommonSense May 18, 2014

Brilliant dilogy beats Nolan in quality - and in heavy content

Dark, mature, deep, thrilling, touching, disturbing - there's everything for a Bats movie. Just have in mind that there's some stuff like blind USA puppet, vainishing of old men stuff, also featuring shooting, stabbing, eye groudging, eye poking, strangling, throat cutting, gas massacre, lots of blood - and Joker, wich makes Ledger look like a monster from preschoolers cartoons. Everything on-screen. Yeah, thats pretty much it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. June 3, 2013

Violent, end to the batman story is not for kids.

Lots of bloody violence such as shooting, stabbing, throat slitting, and in one gruesome sequence a mans head crushed in grinding gears, all complete with spurting blood.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 13, 2013

A great film. It's good, except for a few things.

I love Batman. He is awesome. This film was super good. I loved the action, acting, graphics, and special effect. The problems that I have with this film were the crude things I saw.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybradeblo May 5, 2013

Good movie funny kinda

Little Good but lots of violence
Teen, 13 years old Written byProVisionOman February 2, 2013

Good Movie!

It's quite a long movie, worth it though.