All teen and kid member reviews for Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas

Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever January 10, 2012

A Little Dark For A Holiday Movie

It's a great holiday film for people who are fans of the orignal movie: Beauty And The Beast. But is a little to dark, scary, and intense for a holiday movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDangerRanger101 November 24, 2011

Not as good as the origonal, but still good

I got this movie from my neighbors. I saw this with my sister and we both thought that it was a good movie, but there are a few things missing. One is that one character only shows up 3 times in this entire movie, even if it's a minor problem I just wanted to let it out. But what really dissapointed me is the we never hear the true story of Christmas with Jesus' birth and all. I think that disney is being too careful, surely not everyone believes in ehat I do but I still think that should have been a story told in this movie. Before I get into more negatives I have to say that this really is a sweet, charming movie and it's great for all kids, both young and old. But of course it's not flawless, I was a bit disturbed at how dark and violent things could be at times especially because it's a kids show and it's about Christmas. Overall we have a sweet, charming christmas movie, however I still don't tolerate how they took the "christ" part out of christmas. But if you look past all of these flaws, you have yourself a sweet, happy, and very charming movie.