All teen and kid member reviews for Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas

Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever January 10, 2012

A Little Dark For A Holiday Movie

It's a great holiday film for people who are fans of the orignal movie: Beauty And The Beast. But is a little to dark, scary, and intense for a holiday movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byfoxlover14 October 2, 2015

Dark, filled with uninspired voice acting and lackluster animation

This midquel to the disney classic is dark, and intense, and lacks anyhting that made the original good. The animation is lackluster at best, and all of the voice acting is bland and lacks all of the emotional depth of the original, making some of the old characters dull and cranky, and adding in even crankier new characters. On a positive note, Belle's opening to the song As long as there's Christmas was gorgeous, I just wish the rest of the song was like that, but everyone else joined in and ruined it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDangerRanger101 November 24, 2011

Not as good as the origonal, but still good

I got this movie from my neighbors. I saw this with my sister and we both thought that it was a good movie, but there are a few things missing. One is that one character only shows up 3 times in this entire movie, even if it's a minor problem I just wanted to let it out. But what really dissapointed me is the we never hear the true story of Christmas with Jesus' birth and all. I think that disney is being too careful, surely not everyone believes in ehat I do but I still think that should have been a story told in this movie. Before I get into more negatives I have to say that this really is a sweet, charming movie and it's great for all kids, both young and old. But of course it's not flawless, I was a bit disturbed at how dark and violent things could be at times especially because it's a kids show and it's about Christmas. Overall we have a sweet, charming christmas movie, however I still don't tolerate how they took the "christ" part out of christmas. But if you look past all of these flaws, you have yourself a sweet, happy, and very charming movie.