Kid reviews for Beauty and the Briefcase

Duff hunts for a mate in a bit sexed up, but sweet TV movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPotterania August 25, 2010

Perfect for older teens, but not for kids

I enjoyed the movie. It had a rather original storyline, good actors and some funny scenes. My only concern is the frequent talk about sexual things.

Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2014

free is for me

I've seen this movie a thousand times but, i've only seen it because it was for free on youtube. I thought it was not pg more like pg-14. I thought it portrayed a women who was willing to lie to get what she wants and cheat on her boyfriend while dating other men. This is just my opinion....

Teen, 16 years old Written bywards8 May 12, 2013

3 Stars

Beauty and the Briefcase is about a girl named Lane who is played by Hillary Duff. In the movie she is looking for her ideal man and for some romance in her life in New York city. To do so Lane goes undercover at work at a Finance Company but is secretly working for Cosmo. She finds Chris Carmack who plays Liam and hits it off with him. Hillary does a good job in the film, but her roles humor is not very good. I disliked how they paused the movie and put her love tips in the screen. You could tell that this was a TV movie and not a big league one. I always saw Hillary Duff as a childrens actor and seeing her filling an adult role was kind of hard for me to get used to. What she did do well was play her character. The chemistry she had with the other characters was really good and you could tell how relaxed she was. The acting from Chris Carmack was very impressive. His accent was on point and he played his role in a very believable way. I really enjoyed his character and wished to have seen him more in the movie. The beginning of the movie and middle was great and really grabbed my attention but the ending was very predictable and believe they could have made it better then it was.

Kid, 9 years old June 7, 2012

Opposites really do attract!!!

In the movie It really has the message of the dream boy. When the real message is opposites attract. It used way too many sexual references. But in the end you could watch it with your 6 year old just not your 6 year old alone.

Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2013

Fine

Loved. This. Movie. But does have a little s. e. x.
Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2011

Kid, 11 years old April 8, 2011

SO BORING

For the first 5 minutes i got bored , So BORING

Kid, 12 years old September 11, 2010

not good

ok, not that much, dont watch it

Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2013

Beauty and the briefcase = good! :)

It was a good movie, some of the language was disturbing. I would recommend it for mature children 11years & up. There was no big role models in this movie or positive messages!

Teen, 13 years old Written bylolagirl August 17, 2016

Great story!

This movie was great, but had lots of sexy talk. I would recommend ages 12 and up for this. if your younger these things will flyover your head.