Kid reviews for Because I Said So

Keaton and Moore can't save bland, cliched romcom.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySSundee June 14, 2021

Don't give it a 1 star rating!

Do not give this a 1 star rating! Why would Keaton and Moore can't save bland? You know that Keaton and Moore can save bland! Lots of people are having fun at the party! They love dancing outside at night They love each other a lot! That's very nice! They had a birthday cake for a party! I really love this movie and wanted to see it! You guys say this movie has a 1 star rating? You guys have to see it! It's very funny! It's one of my favorite movies! But the cake fell down and it makes me laugh!

Kid, 12 years old June 8, 2019

Good movie!

I think this is a funny and romantic movie! I don't know why there are soooo many bad ratings? My Dad and I enjoyed it. There are some parts but in the end Moore finds true love!

Teen, 13 years old Written byEmilyB123 August 7, 2010
This movie was pretty boring to be honest and I couldn't really get into it very well. Perfect for teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygrimroxx April 9, 2008

....

it was ok....i only paid attention to like half of it though.......i dunno....it was pretty funny at some parts though....
Teen, 13 years old Written bysvironmenlauren April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bylafs1684 April 9, 2008

I love this

I just saw it today and i loved it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeurorayne94a April 9, 2008

I laughed so hard! A must see (if your mature enough to handle it)!

Parts of the movie were iffy but, it was hilarious!! Me and my friend were laughing so hard on the way to the car we almost got ran over!! The ending was the best! There was a lot of sex in it and a lot of crude jokes about sex, though. But, it was definatly worth seeing- in my opinion.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypolirocks April 9, 2008

This movie made me want to die!

i think this is probably the worst movie I have ever seen! There were so many parts in the movie they trid to make funny, but it just wasn't!I also thought i was really unrealistic about how that mother followed the daughter around. It was kind of pathetic. Plus if you had a mother like that than you would be so much more messed up than they showed in the movie. Talk about a waste of time!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymaygen1441 April 9, 2008

Hilarious!!!!!

This movie was so funny Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore were a perfect mother daughter combo. I would definately recomend it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byiloveharrypotter7 April 9, 2008

HILARIOUS AND ENTERTAINING

This movie was hilarious and had a great message. I loved it, one of my fave's
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviegeek222 April 9, 2008

Simply a worthless chick flick filled with innuendo to make it funny

Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bymisscompetitive April 9, 2008

hate it

I thought this movie was a huge waiste of my time. I think that they could have made the consept so much more funny and i think they could do so much more with it to really make it a good movie.I think they made the mom get in to th daughters personal life way to much, and that was a big reason why it was bad. I think that there were some funny parts so it was ok.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

PAINFULL

this movie was SO BAD youdon't even want to waist your time. They could have made it better but it was just BAD. there were a lot of inaprpreate parts and it was just not for anyone under the age of 14. There is a lot of adult material and contentthat just makes it TERIBBLE ! ! ! !
Teen, 13 years old Written bymartimusic123 April 9, 2008

painful

This was the biggest waste of my time. The characters were horribly fake and annoying. I had a melt down watching this movie it was so bad. My toes were curling the entire time about how controling the mother was. Everyone in the movie was a spazz. If you had to grow up with a mother like the one in the movie you would be much more messed up as an adult. DON'T WATCH IT!!!!

stupid movie

bad bad bad movie boring stupid bad