Kid reviews for Becky

Becky Poster Image

Rebecca Spark will hate it!

Because of her childhood nickname!

Violent but really entertaining thriller

This might be one of the most gory things I’ve ever seen, but the plot is so engaging and Lulu Wilson is amazing that it’s hard not to keep watching. Basically the plot is that a fourteen year-old girl’s family gets killed by a group of Neo-Nazis and it’s a fight for revenge and survival. Would definitely recommend, but not to those who can’t handle violence and gore.

Wtf my eyes saw today

This movie is one of the most violent movies I have ever seen( and I have seen all the tarantino movies) if you let your kids see this movie you are really bad parents. This movie has no plot, it’s just about a girl that need psychotic help. And she kills all the men that killed her father
This film is really good although it is quite violent it is a good quality film.

I really enjoyed this movie!!

I think the movie was really good at times (so good I might watch it again) the movie had top notch gore and sad moments at the same time which made the movie keep you on the edge of your seat! Do NOT take any children aged lower than 13 because of subject matter and violence.