Kid reviews for Bee Movie

Seinfeld comedy is cute fun for the whole family.

Kid, 9 years old October 11, 2010
I liked this movie when i saw it in the movies but if you have younger kids who like winnie the pooh Do not let them see this movie as pooh gets shot (Traquilized) and i may take a bit to explain that the gun makes it have sweet dreams! but other than that is a good movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byimintheTARDIS September 27, 2011

realy......

at one point the the bee and the lady think about killing them selfs! am i the only one who remebers that?

Teen, 16 years old Written byBarry B Benson September 22, 2016

Cinematic Triumph

Barry clearly inspired me, and the movie touched me on another level. Please respect this wondrous masterpiece - it clearly deserves it! All around amazing film, one of the best, right up there with Citizen Kane!

Teen, 14 years old Written byHart.gabrielle November 29, 2016

Awesome movie, but not for kids!

This movie is not for kids, as there are many scenes with magical creatures called bees. They have needles sticking out from their butts that can stab and poison you, and they are creepy and weird. Great movie for mature audiences.

Teen, 17 years old Written bythiccmemes January 4, 2017

thicc beez

i rlly liek the bE movi. I swear im 18
Kid, 11 years old July 10, 2015

Surprised nobody else found it educational

The title says it. Last week, I watched this again on TV. It was funny, but some inappropriate comments are present. Some violence can be funny like a fight in the bathroom (but it is violent with no blood present, but some things being thrown to or falling to a man's head), a girl killing a mosquito on front of a bee in a dream, a girl a bee falls in love with getting into a plane crash (I found it funny, but no blood or dead body is seen), etc. There are some uses of Jesus' name (which made me give 4 stars rather than 5 stars). Also, a bee fell in love with a girl and a picture of a man as a queen (kind of funny, but I believe it is inappropriate) is seen. But the movie (as said in the title) is educational. You will learn that greediness can lead to problems and what will happen if bees don't do their work with the flowers.

Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 April 25, 2011

It was fine.

It was okay, but no very memorable.There are a few funny scenes, though. Violence: There's also some violence, but it's mild. There is a suicide pact joke, which is brief.

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byHamwich December 3, 2016

Savage Movie

This action packed adventure features a quickscoper named Barry Scott from Cilit Bang. He flies around getting old women swatted and assassinates Winnie The Pooh. He then robs some mans human woman and dates her, he dreams about her crashing into the twin towers and that sums this movie up. A real must watch for the whole family!

Teen, 14 years old Written byIdunno865 July 8, 2016

Beutiful

This movie is truly stunning, it has beautiful animation and acting that sends a shiver up your spine. If you look deeply you can tell this is an allegory for oppression among the lower social classes, truly this is he greatest movie.

Teen, 14 years old Written bywill.prott October 24, 2015

It's a perfect movie for absolute everyone.

Believe it all not this was my first movie I ever saw. It's a perfect family movie suitable for child from 2 months. A very happy movie with no scary or inappropriate stuff at all.

Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2010

No onw ould like this movie

Your kids wouldn't like this movie any further then they can throw ( dont let them).

Teen, 13 years old Written bySir Snarrack November 30, 2017

10/10 Would bang again

I've memorized the entire script. And, I think it is safe to say that this is the best movie of all time.

Teen, 17 years old Written byowenspreadbury-gmail May 28, 2017

I Think I Witnessed the Second Coming of Jesus Christ

I am honestly surprised that this movie is not shown in churches across the world as I believe this is actual footage of Jesus Christ. This film is a cinematic masterpiece and its as if god came down and wrote the script himself. Absolutely incredible, 10/10 would recommend eksdee lmao top kek. BTW check out my YT channel at RedFireOnFire

Teen, 14 years old Written bybeemovielover123 November 24, 2016

Truly a bee-utiful animated feature

The Bee Movie is a bee-loved movie of mine, bee-lieve me, bee-cause it is unbee-lieveably memey. The movie has bee-come a hilarious meme on the internet bee-cause of its themes of bee-stiality and the fact that BEES LITERALLY SUE THE HUMAN RACE WHAT ISN'T AMAZING ABOUT THAT

Teen, 17 years old Written bydanny 7000 December 21, 2015

Bee movie is not for little kids

i think Bee movie is amazing but its not for little kids because the bees are worked to death and evrey time a bee dies theirs a new opening for work and their is some innuondoe about bees being cousins their is a suicide refrence and barrys freind almost dies people are seen smoking outside and it just has a more Adult oriented story line with that being said i dont reccomend Bee movie for anyone under the age of 13

Teen, 13 years old Written byluiysia June 29, 2013

IN OTHER WORDS, PERFECT MOVIE

fine for kids but has multiple problems. I'm going to quote superhighschoolleveldoujinauthor on this one: let me list the problems with bee movie a disproportionate amount of jokes about death for a kids movie bee society in the film is not very well thought out they say bees never stop working for the hive yet multiple times before the honey overflow we see them very clearly doing things not for the hive beeNN bee larry king bob bumble what’s their day job the love interest seems kind of out of touch with reality this problem gets worse throughout the film there is a dream sequence in which she dies horribly in a plane crash this is a KIDS FILM there are a weird amount of references to the graduate THIS IS A KIDS FILM WHO IS GOING TO CATCH THAT jerry seinfeld bee has a swordfight with a puerto rican stereotype wielding a thumbtack the beekeepers seem to despise the bees they work im pretty sure beekeepers in the real world like bees halfway through the film turns into a *ing legal drama WHAT KID IS INTERESTED IN LEGAL DRAMA jerry seinfeld bee uses a live grizzly bear as evidence during the trial he accuses sting from the police of appropriating bee culture he literally, word for word says during the trial that bees “should not be slaves to the white man” at which point a black lawyer edges away from the rest of the group after he wins the trial there is a montage in which winney the pooh is shot the consequence of jerry seinfeld bee winning the trial is that it somehow causes a *ing apocalypse even though bees aren’t the only animals that pollinate flowers the grand finale involves a plane acting like a bee and moving around in ways that are literally impossible for a plane to do in front of like, a trillion dancing bees in the shape of a flower there’s more that i’ve forgotten i can guarantee it i’m not sure who this movie was marketed to and i’m pretty sure the enduring message of bee movie is SUBMIT TO COMMUNISM this is a kids film
Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2011

Bee Movie

Imagnative movie that teaches kids about bees while alowing their imagnations to run wild. Good for any age.

Kid, 12 years old May 27, 2011