All teen and kid member reviews for Believe in Me

Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Best Movie I've Seen

I really like this movie because there's a coach that a man and he teaches girls basketball and I think how he interacts with and believe in the girls. This is must see movie for young girls (and boys--would could learn a thing or two from that couach).
Kid, 11 years old February 15, 2010

Way better than I expected!

I saw this movie last night with my family and I didn't want to watch it at all. I was glad I did though, because I enjoyed it a lot. Basically the worst part in the movie is the language (d**m a couple times, a*s, and someone says "doggonit!" in frustration. The violence is fairly low for a basketball movie; just a clean fight on the court that only causes a bloody nose, someone screams in agony because she hurts her knee, someone sprains her ankle, and a father forces a girl into the car and tells her she can't play anymore. The only sexual stuff is one part where many moms kiss the coach on the cheek and his wife is right there, and a girl gets pregnant, but they don't show anything explicit. Overall, you need to watch this movie with your family and see what a great basketball movie about perseverance this is!
Kid, 11 years old May 5, 2013

Wonderfully done

I liked this movie a lot . Me and my family watched this and didn't want to, because movies like these are usually sappy and predictable, but this one was good. The one thing that i think makes it PG is that a girl woman gets pregnant and has a child when shee's seventeen.