Parent reviews for Belle and Sebastian

Belle and Sebastian Poster Image

A Good Movie!

I really liked the movie!!

Stunning cinematography, acting, story

9 yo son says "the best movie ever!"

Tale of Friendships

Entertaining and thought provoking for kids.

This is a well done historical fiction film. I'd say it's for 7 and up to understand some of the content, but mild enough for our two year old. Nothing terribly scary happens and there are some good little plot twists. Really great movie if your kid is an animal lover or kind of wild. Fit the bill for my seven year old. I liked that it's not too black and white and touches on some harder topics. My kid wanted to know who was bad at first but then I think he got to understanding that it's more complicated than that.

The cold slows some for a while but It catches your heart.

Somewhat slow for "adult novels" but a great story of a boy and his "best friend". There are good and bad as well as a bit challenging at times. But then, that is what we need to use to teach our children to become adults while still in our care. Good story line with lots of history, geography, emotion, and plenty of heros (have to look for some of them). Don't try to out judge this from an adult level but enjoy it in the eyes of youngsters (of all ages). What a great dog. Kuvasz, Great Pyrenese don't know.