Kid reviews for Best in Show

Hilarious and offbeat, but humor is pretty grownup.

Wondering if Best in Show is OK for your kids?

Teen, 15 years old Written bydrummerchick21 February 21, 2010

Great for 12 and up

This is one of the best movies ever made. Hilarious characters and plot line. It may be offensive to homophobics, but they live under a rock anyway.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymeganargetlam April 9, 2008

You said...

"Positive portrayal of gay characters" is iffy.
I don't see what is wrong with this. Social behavior may be iffy for other reasons, but for positive portrayal of gays? I don't believe that that is a bad thing.
The movie isn't good for kids, but not because of the gays.
Kid, 12 years old September 24, 2020

A little mature, but HILARIOUS.

I watched this movie with my dad a few weeks ago, and it’s really good. The opening scene was very uncomfortable to watch, though, and I recommend skipping it. Other than that, it was a hysterical movie that had me laughing when I thought about it.

Kid, 11 years old March 21, 2014

And the winner is best in show!

This is a great movie. It is an absolutely hilarious movie fit for most ages of people who love dogs and comedy's.
Kid, 9 years old August 30, 2013

Not good

Not very good
Teen, 13 years old Written byluvpink December 26, 2011

Awful!

Awful! I watched five minutes not even and had to turn it off since it was too dirty!

Teen, 14 years old Written byBestPicture1996 February 27, 2010

Funny mockumentary

I haven't seen many mockumentarys (like "Borat" or "District 9") but I do watch "The Office" regurlarly so I know when they're making fun of something, sort of satire like "Tropic Thunder." I'm glad to say it was very funny, and I recently saw a real dog show on TV, and their impressions of the eccentric trainers were spot-on!

Teen, 17 years old Written byTrinity3 March 21, 2009

pure flippin hilarity

I cant lie-this movies one of the funniest ive ever seen! but the portrayal of gay characters is a little excessive. not too bad with the language though.

Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008