All teen and kid member reviews for Bewitched

blech

ya know this movie is pretty clean and most kids will be able to see it but really, why bother? this movie kinda got me mad because its a real waste of talent. i mean this movie has great actors like steve carrel and will feral and omg micheal cane! thats an amazing cast! unfortunately the cast is the only good thing about it. its very slow and the plot is retarded. the jokes are pretty corny and the whole thing is just pretty boring! its the kind of movie that you only wanna watch if there is nothing else on so yah its ok for like 10 and up but just dont waste your money please!
Teen, 15 years old Written bypurplecatroo April 9, 2008

Cute and Charming

I saw this movie with my twelve year old cousin and i found it surprisingly cute. Good acting on both Nicole Kidman and Will Ferrells part. Nothing overly excellent but if I found this at Walmart for ten bucks I would buy it. Also despite a few unnecessary sex jokes i found this film quite tame. I woulld be uncomfortablewatching it with my ten year old brother but fine for anyone over eleven or tweleve.
Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2010
some sexual content, the only profanity i heard were d*ck and p*ssy and... yeah
Teen, 14 years old Written byswimgirl April 9, 2008

Boring...

I thought this would be an interesting movie but it was very boring and the plot didn't seem to go anywhere. Please help me understand if you liked this movie!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bybap425 April 9, 2008

Great laugh, should be rated PG

13 plus is too high. It should be 10 plus. Young kids will probably become bored, but it is a great comedy for preteens and up. There is nudity, but the private areas are blurred. A bit of sexual content and language, but other than that it is fine.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRAVEN_ROCKS April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bybandgeekl April 9, 2008

Eh

this was a pretty good movie. Kidman and Ferrel are AWESOME together!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySummerLuvr810 April 9, 2008

Crazy fantasy film based on the old show.

Kid, 9 years old May 6, 2016

Better than expected movie is funny but overlong

Betwitched is not one of those touching movies. It's quite good.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTphernandez12 July 24, 2015
Teen, 14 years old Written byLittle movie freak August 15, 2010

Will Ferrell film is very funny and entertaing.A - .

(Bewitched) stars Will Ferrell(from Elf) and Nicole Kidman(from The Golden Compass). i first really had no interest in Will Ferrell,but now I do. Micheal Cain, Shirley MacLaine, Jason Schwartzman, Stephan Colbert,and Steve Carell co - star in this hilarious,entertaining little comedy.Both Will Ferrell and Steve Carell have proved that they are both very funny actors and that they can act in a very well matter. A few bad words in this movie and two or three sexual references and situations and that's about it in this based on early TV show.I give Bewitched an A - and on for only tweens 11+.Very funny film and an entertaining one too.
Teen, 17 years old Written bypinkzeeb March 7, 2010

appropriate for teens and older

Kid, 11 years old August 5, 2009

I love Will!

I love this movie! Will Ferrel is so funny! I love him! This movie is kid and 2+ appropriat!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviefanatic411 April 9, 2008

A movie that was a TV Show that is remaking the TV show

This movie is not taking on the show. They are remaking the show for 2005 in the movie. 12+
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

It was so cool.

I cracked up like so many time. You have to see this movie!
Teen, 16 years old Written bydancer917 April 9, 2008

I liked this movie

good
Teen, 15 years old Written byswooshergirl April 9, 2008

Good

Really good!! Kinda predictable. not for teen boys but maybe for teen girls. kinda a chick flick