Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 43 kid reviews

Sort by:

my thoughts...

It's a delightful, sad father-son story for teens and up.

1 person found this helpful.

Beautiful movie—some of the best work Tim Burton has to offer.

Heads up: There are a few scenes with a naked woman swimming, from behind. Cinematography/Visuals: 5/5 Special Effects: 4/5 Acting: 4/5 Dialogue: 5/5 World-Building: 5/5 Humorous Moments: 4/5 Emotional Moments: 4/5 Soundtrack: 4/5

1 person found this helpful.

Good Movie!

I loved the plot to this movie, and I think it's a pretty heartwarming story. But there is some swearing and brief nudity.

i like the movie i like the actions it a really good movie its a old movie

Great movie for mature 12+

Super amazing movie, Ewan McGregor is my favorite actor. (he rocks that southern accent.) great movie for mature 12+. The fight scene isn't quite as intense as most people say (in my opinion) but definitely is pretty graphic. Though there is a scene showing the full body of a nude female. (Pretty brief but google said it only sthan her backside.) not much swearing that I noticed other than the beggining. I also totally thought the witch would be alot creepier that she was and was closing my eyes for a not-creepy scene.

Sad movie

Nothing wrong with it. It Is a sad movie. I think it is for kids 10+.

its old but good

it was good, the beginning was misleading but in a good way and i lke the way it was based on a weird old woman with some weird old eye

Big fish

It was an awesome movie and I loved it. It was really enjoyable and fun to watch. It was funny at times then sad at times. It was nice to see the movie and that the character pretty much followed his dreams.

A Heartfelt Tale Of Father Son Relationships

Along with the amazing, superbly acted story its a Burton film! The language is minor, the violence and sex are nonexistent. The film is amazing for the family and GREAT for fathers and sons