Kid reviews for Big Fish

Big Fish Poster Image

its old but good

it was good, the beginning was misleading but in a good way and i lke the way it was based on a weird old woman with some weird old eye

Big fish

It was an awesome movie and I loved it. It was really enjoyable and fun to watch. It was funny at times then sad at times. It was nice to see the movie and that the character pretty much followed his dreams.

Beautiful movie—some of the best work Tim Burton has to offer.

Heads up: There are a few scenes with a naked woman swimming, from behind. Cinematography/Visuals: 5/5 Special Effects: 4/5 Acting: 4/5 Dialogue: 5/5 World-Building: 5/5 Humorous Moments: 4/5 Emotional Moments: 4/5 Soundtrack: 4/5

A Heartfelt Tale Of Father Son Relationships

Along with the amazing, superbly acted story its a Burton film! The language is minor, the violence and sex are nonexistent. The film is amazing for the family and GREAT for fathers and sons

Entertaining mix of fantasy, drama and quirkyness

I loved this film went into it with low expectations but ended up liking it, it’s about the story’s this mans father used to tell him as a kid and who encounters. VIOLENCE: 2/5 some peril including a man being stuck under the water in his car, a man turns into a werewolf and attacks Edward but he only gets a few scratches, a man robs a store with a gun but nobody is shot, a few people look into a witches eye and they see their death. SEX: 2/5 a woman is briefly seen nude in a lake twice with her butt slightly exposed a the side boob, also romance between characters and kissing. LANGUAGE: 2/5 S-t, Damn, screw and b-tch all said by a child also the words hell and darn pop up in dialogue. Positive messages and Role models: it has the messages of using your imagination and family, Edward is a great role model. Cast: Ewan McGregor, Albert Finny, Helena Bonham Carter, Billy Crudup, Steve Busemi, Danny DeVito.

Big Fish Review

It is a drama. I thought that it was funny, and it had wild adventures. It had a meaningful message. I would suggest that families go to this movie.

13+

do not recomend it was not a good movie from my prospectove and if you want watch it it is just fine though.

Big Fish

its good to watch with responsible children

One of my favorites

Okay, let me just say, as a warning, there is some nudity, but it’s not THAT BAD! I promise! I think I watched this when I was about 11 or 12, it was not that bad then. It’s an uplifting story about a father and son, the father tells his son stories about his life, and he had a crazy life. He worked in a circus, the ring master was a werewolf, his best friend was 20 feet tall, he had be drafted in a war, he fell in love with a woman he had only seen once, he found a town that was basically heaven, an 8 year old fell in love with him when he was 18, I can go on. It’s a great movie and I highly recommend it. There is some smoking, but not much.