Kid reviews for Big Momma's House 2

Crude sequel lacks the original's scant appeal.

Kid, 10 years old June 30, 2018

Better than first.

Big momma's house 2 is still really bad, although better than the first. It has some sexual innuendo, and references to "fun bags", and there is a drug joke, but it is all pretty discreet. Note: The drug joke is about marijuana.
Kid, 8 years old January 27, 2017

It has my favorite actress

It's a great movie based as a FBI comedy movie and has my favorite actress Chloe grace mortez plus histerically funny
Teen, 15 years old Written byLiviLux01 April 10, 2015

Hilarious, MUST SEE

I watched this movie when I was about 11 or 12 and instantly fell in love with it! The characters and plot is really funny and made me laugh out loud! There are some slightly rude scenes but nothing that a mature pre-teen can't handle. Definitely Recommend!
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 6, 2013

Funny: Rating: 8/10

Awesome and funny, but not as funny as 3.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySanjay407 December 9, 2011

Read

Rated PG-13: Very Mild Violence, Sexuality, Language, and Drug Use

Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2011

I live in the UK and this movie is PG and the first one is ''12'' it is only comical and is OK for most kids.
Kid, 12 years old June 23, 2011

better than first and much more entertaining

this was much better than the first and i really enjoyed it and my little brother couldent stop laughing this movie was very enjoyable and the sexual humor wasent as bad

Kid, 12 years old December 14, 2010
really funny movie, it's a bit iffy like for me when their in the spa room and stuff, but who cares it's really funny

Kid, 11 years old May 24, 2010
This is a great, entertaining, and funny movie . Its about this FBI agent, who dresses up as a nanny , and you see what he does an stuff , with funny use of language, but sometimes its rude aswell . But not too bad, a 10 year old and up would handle this movie, but probably they would feel like they couldnt watch the scene when Big Momma goes to the changing room, and in that (cause everyone thinks hes a she), some woman get half naked, and theres a close up on a womans breasts ! But other than that not that bad , and i only said that the language is a concern, because its not about him actually swearing" , some of the contexts of what he's saying, for example , "Its alright if you wanna be a nudist , do your nudie thang, im sure mrs fuller, is not intimidated, by a set of Perky D's , hmm, D's? " : Stuff like that, but younger kids wouldn't understand what it even means, but adults probably would, and they wouldn't want them listening to that. But it's all in a comical way, (to make you laugh) , so sit down buy it, and enjoy !

Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

totally bad!

Have any of you seen BMH1? Because this won was Truly bad!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

ok

it was ok but, funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

I laughed it waz so funny

Big mammas house 2 was sooooo cool if i were you i would totaly watch it or read it or something ta ta for now I'm sighing off bye
Teen, 14 years old Written byUnger April 9, 2008

IT WAS HILARIOUS.

I loved this movie. It was so incredibly funny, I was laughing throughout the whole thing. The plot, though hilarious, had a sweet touch, and the ending was lovely. The whole movie was just really sweet, and had my crying and laughing at the same time. When I walked out of the move theadre, my eyes were wet from crying and my stomach was sore from laughing. I believe this move to be an exellent family movie for anyone of any age. There are no sex scenes in the movie, and little to no use of bad language. I personally loved this movie and I give it a two thumbs up. It also got me to watch Big Momma's House the original, which was also hilarious. This is defiately a must see.

Laughed out my spline!!!!

I believe this movie would be fine for anyone from 12-and up. There is a bit of sexual content I do not approve of but around the age of 12 this is ok.
Your children need to understand in life there will be inappropiate things they will come across that they should have no part of. But if you are to over protective they will be really surprised. But if you are with your children when they first come across things like this you can tell them whats wrong with it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byToCool4 April 9, 2008

Good movie i thought it could be a family movie

it was a great movie!!!!!!!! parents should let even younger kids watch it, because i've been waching PG-13 movies since i was like 7 or 8.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytagman28 April 9, 2008

Great Movie!!

This movie is great and hilarious!!

There is nothing wrong with the violence in it, there is very little violence and nothing younger kids can't see. Overall, this movie is great, hilarious, and there is nothing that a young kid can't see. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

No Way

This is very bad for kids under 10. It wasn't really funny ether.This is a big time waister.