Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Big Time Movie

Boy band tips hat to Beatles in fun, family-friendly film.

Adult Written bystellar April 6, 2015

hace 2 años dio por ver esta peli

esta pelicula es muy buena veala se la recomiendo te llevara a unos recuerdos delos 4 de liberpool

Adult Written bygoodgirl December 22, 2015

good movie.

They sing the Beatles song really well. and the movie is cool. I'm not sure how long it is but its a good movie.

Adult Written byUnited Agents December 10, 2015
Adult Written bystarsabre March 17, 2012

Today's Mokees

I compare this favorably with the Monkees, which were big in my youth. Similar zaniness, lovable characters, wide range of comedy mixed together so parents and youth can enjoy together, and surprisingly good music.
Adult Written byalicia37 March 20, 2012

It is awesome!!!

Educational Value
Adult Written bydr dew March 18, 2012

wow

i know as old as i am i probabley should not have enjoyed this movie but i watched it with my 8 year old sister and we both loved it from start to finish funny "kattie is just too cute and hilarious in the movie ' heck i thought pretty mutch everyone was hilarious in this movie 'except for gestovo who i hate on the show as it is and nothing personal i just find the charactor loud and anoying so therefore i realy hate this show but however i loved this movie and that is saying alot 'spoiler alert' ps some parents may need to watch this movie with there smaller children due to the plot revolving around spies and a disturbing seen in wich kattie gets kidnaped by the villan' end of spoiler. so just be careful with smaller children make sure they can handle some actoin and some tence sceens before lettin them watch alone but then agin this movie is so good i think you should watch it with them anyway just a thought happy viewng your frend dr dew

Parent of a 13 year old Written by[email protected] March 26, 2013

Nice haven't seen the movie maybe some of it on tv love these guys!

no i haven't seen the movie although it was on tv a while back but hey btr is the new monkeys a great boy band ! girls love em even women who are adults love em i love em and im 27! yay for BTR Yay!!!

Educational Value
Adult Written byRhombus Mama March 24, 2012

Pros and cons

So I saw the G rating and figured it should be ok for my 5 and 7 year olds. Generally, it was fine, but there were a lot of people being shot by tranquilizer guns and also some implied animal violence with the cat. As for positive role models, the boys are heroes, but their sister is trying to get her mom to marry up for money and status, and the mom goes along with it, which is a horrible message for young girls. However, my kids loved the music!

Parent of a 8 year old Written bybossis March 10, 2012

Big Time Fun

fun movie - in the BTR style, somewhat slapstick and campy, but much better done than the show. The humor was great, and the songs really made it even more fun. My son loved it!
Written byAnonymous August 18, 2018