All parent member reviews for Billy Madison

Adult Written byhomealonefan123 June 5, 2014

Sandler's crudely immature but very funny comedy is a blast!

Parents need to know that this movie looks like a very kids friendly movie, but it is not. Although it is entertaining from start to finish, it does have a comical but violent fight scene, adults pull off juvenile behaviour, they drink until they are drunk or start to puke, and there is some strong language (including 1 use of f--k, and other profanities including s--t, ass and damn). But other than that, there is positive messages of friendship, acomplishment and more!
Parent Written byEyeKare August 7, 2011

No redeeming value

Billy is rude, vulgar, inconsiderate and mean. The message is that money can buy you friends and favors. Billy has a sense of entitlement that isn't a positive message. The sexual references demean women. You're better off watching a quality movie with your kids. The movie is a waste of time for all ags.
Adult Written byG3 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byLuka Keats 100 March 6, 2016

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest this movie is HILARIOUS!!!!!!! When I first saw this I couldn't stop laughing. But it does contain immature behavior and humor. I'm sure it will amuse most viewers 12 and over. The ending features a Positive Message about accomplishment.
Adult Written byLowe's man February 28, 2016

no higher purpose

While there was no actual sex in this movie, sex jokes were included just for their own sake. A number of characters were also frequently drunk. I know how Adam Sandler is, and I know the kinds of characters he plays, but "Happy Gilmore" had a higher purpose. "Billy Madison" did not.
Adult Written byUnknown Agent November 17, 2015

Good

Good Film for older teens.
Adult Written byzeekattacklee June 27, 2015

Billy Madison Opinion review

I personally thought this film was hilarious.. On the other hand, The film at times may get a little suggestive, It does have a little bit of alcohol usage, and it only has one usage of the F-word. Other then that, A great film that teens and adults will enjoy.. otherwise, I would use caution when letting younger kids watch this..
Adult Written byaidans1 April 4, 2015
Billy draws an inappropriate picture of the teacher she also starts to take off her cloths in order for happy to answer questions right but he gets a lot wrong and keeps her clothes on swearing and happy is drunk a couple of times
Parent Written bycharles daniels April 6, 2013

Not sandler's best movie, but still worth a watch..

Billy Madison was OK, it definitely made me laugh a good couple of times, but there was other times where it seemed like Adam Sandler tried too hard to be funny, and there were some scenes that were just flat out stupid. As far as parental stuff, there is some mild swear words, one use of the word F--king, there is some comic violence, suggestive refrences and drinking, but its not that bad, any 12 year old should be able to watch it. Overall, billy madison is Ok and has some good laughs but as i mentioned, is very stupid.
Adult Written bydalton81000 August 12, 2011

):-D

MY opinion 5 and under (RED) 6-9 (YELLOW) 10 and up should be able to watch this (GREEN)
Adult Written bygravyfury October 6, 2010

A good message to stay in school and teaches about the real world. A+

Stay in school, kids having fun, silly jokes. A+++ If you don't let your kids see this it is a shame. :(
Parent Written byPlague January 7, 2010

Billy Madison

Really funny movie. I wasn't suprised that it was going to be a hilarious since it had Adam Sandler in it.