Kid reviews for Bless the Child

Bless the Child Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Good movie & appropriate for younger teens!

I don’t understand why there are so many negative reviews for this film, I’ve loved “Bless The Child” my entire childhood and it is really tame compared to most other films these days. There’s absolutely no sex or nudity, only mildly scary scenes and EXTREMELY mild language. Most mature kids over thirteen should be able to handle it, but everyone’s different.

Bless the Child

this movie is really odd and freaky if you want to watch it with your child fine but the child better be too young to understand this movie 1 or younger would be fine or 17 +

Bless The Child-or die.

First off,this movie isn't for anyone under 13.I seen this when I was 8 or 9 and though I am an extremely hardcore viewer(the Exorcist didn't even make me flinch) I got freaked out a couple of times.Its very very scary and images of dead corpses and children suddenly appearing may freak people out.The little girl appears suddenly out of nowhere at 2 times probably and this is completely out of nowhere,very freaky.Suggest strong caution letting children see this.

O_o