Kid reviews for Bless the Child

No way if your kids get nightmares.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 15 years old Written byHockstetter27 August 26, 2018

Good movie & appropriate for younger teens!

I don’t understand why there are so many negative reviews for this film, I’ve loved “Bless The Child” my entire childhood and it is really tame compared to most other films these days. There’s absolutely no sex or nudity, only mildly scary scenes and EXTREMELY mild language. Most mature kids over thirteen should be able to handle it, but everyone’s different.

Teen, 17 years old Written byPrincessCharmed797 March 21, 2013

Bless the Child

this movie is really odd and freaky if you want to watch it with your child fine but the child better be too young to understand this movie 1 or younger would be fine or 17 +

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 2, 2012

Bless The Child-or die.

First off,this movie isn't for anyone under 13.I seen this when I was 8 or 9 and though I am an extremely hardcore viewer(the Exorcist didn't even make me flinch) I got freaked out a couple of times.Its very very scary and images of dead corpses and children suddenly appearing may freak people out.The little girl appears suddenly out of nowhere at 2 times probably and this is completely out of nowhere,very freaky.Suggest strong caution letting children see this.
Kid, 12 years old June 26, 2011