All parent member reviews for Blindness

Adult Written byElephant<3 June 4, 2011

Most disturbing movie I have ever seen and never finished

I'm a 24 year old female and I thought this movie was absolutely ridiculous. I have never walked out of a movie in my life. The rape was way to long. Maybe they were going for a "shocked reaction" and they sure got it.
Adult Written byJavi Lavin July 18, 2009

Even though this movie contains several scenes of sex, violence, and language that is very offensive to most people, I think this was a great take on how civilization can become after a disturbingly unexpected event happens.
Adult Written bykra May 28, 2009

I have to admit I was pretty shocked with some of the graphic sex in the movie. It wasn't necessarily graphic in the sense that it showed a lot of skin (because although there seemed to be skin showed for any excuse at all, there ultimately wasn't THAT much), but it was just intense and vulgar. Particularly in one scene. Quite disturbing actually. Other than that, I thought the plot was a little less than solid, and the acting was a little silly sometimes I think. Other than that, it was an interesting take on what an apocalyptic event might look like. One thing I did not like at all was the way the army was portrayed in the movie. The army guys were ridiculous, heartless, and horrible. They made fun of the blind people, shot at them, etc. It was pretty aggravating to see that type of portrayal across the board in the movie.
Adult Written byAsiakingtravel October 3, 2008