All teen and kid member reviews for Blood and Chocolate

Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

(I must -read a book every 8 years.)

Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2009

it was ok

this movie is a werwolf movie so action, vilonce, and no sex.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBossychick April 9, 2008

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have to let your kids see this my mom thought it was boring but I loved it and im 11 i dont care what commonsense sais it is not needed for kids 14 and up my 9 yearold sister whatched this for gosh sake. p.s. DONT LET THE TITLE FOLL YOU THIS MOVIE IS AWESWOME ALSO DONT LISSEN TO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byBryn Clare August 1, 2012

Blood and Chocolate

Very entertaining-I loved it-but that's about it. It's a werewolf movie, with a little bit of everything questionable, all in PG-13 rated format.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysharmanmms March 31, 2009
really good. great book and great movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byneutron189 April 9, 2008

Gives wolves a bad name.

I give this movie "Two thumbs down" for it further damages the reputation of wolves. I also, as a member of Defenders of Wild Life. Will be reporting this. :)

A Movie about Wolves

After looking up Horror on IMdB - I found this and saw it was only "12" in the UK. So I gave it a go - as a build up to White Noise. I was thrilled - it was good fun - I had goosebumps when the shadows were leaping about at the begining - however - apart from that - ready for White Noise. Content: ViolenceTerror - I saw evidence of terror and violence involves mostly animals - once animals are killed they are shown with a bloody cut - however these scenes are brief Sexuality - 2 main characters are in love and when the werewolves are killed - they return to human form nude. Substance Abuse - A woman administers an antidote through a needle into her neck - a man is forcefully injected in the neck - causing him to pass out 4 of 5 stars. (All of the content above is well within PG-13)