Kid reviews for Blue Streak

Fast-talking comedy has lots of action, language.

Teen, 15 years old Written bySophiarose04 January 21, 2020

Good movie for a mature family

Blue Streak is a funny and smart movie. Although it is quite innocent, some violence is evident including a man getting brutally shot. Positive messages are not evident as the main character is a thief. Some language such as a*s, sh*t and mild language.

Teen, 13 years old Written byNickz November 17, 2017

One of the best movie ever with Martin Lawrence

This movie has some violence but it's not bad this is a movie a family can enjoy in my opinion

Teen, 13 years old Written byshai5a_alz August 21, 2017

Good for a movie night

There is blood and gun fights but it's very funny

Kid, 12 years old February 1, 2021

Entertaining and Fast-Paced

Well made comedy is fast paced but has profanity including S-t is used in many variations, Bulls-t, S-t head, Damn, Hell, B-tch and Malone says “Shut the hell up you dickless FBI agent!”. Also there is some violence like a man is thrown off a building onto a car, a guy is shot in the arm, and the villain is shot in the chest, there is a lot of shooting. Plus one joke about a woman’s body. A man transports heroine to a master drug dealer.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTroyJr June 3, 2012

Ok for 14+

I am 14 years old and I absolutely love this movie< there is not really any sexual scenes, actually there is none. There is some Very funny, but crude humor. Overall i would say its ok for kids at the age of 14 and older, but that's my oppinion