Parent reviews for Blumhouse's Fantasy Island

Blumhouse's Fantasy Island Poster Image

good for kids who are intrested in thriller

I though it was very creative and although I would usually suggest thriller for at least 17-19+ I think if a teen is interested in the genre it is pretty good! A bit to much violence but more or less fine

HORRIBLE.... Full disclosure...I watched about 15 mins and walked. also spoilers

First the good. Had some of the feel of the series. Maggie Q held the same quiet awe that the week to week actors did in the original. Course, I could just watch Maggie Q breathe and it would be enough! you really felt immersed in scenes...ie party, and also the torture scene...that is why I left....HORRIBLE! no need for it! Now reading the spoilers...the twists seem stupid, random and just 'cause they can. Also Michael Peña doesn't have 1/10th the presence of Ricardo Montalbán did. Not the actor's fault...just poorly cast. I would like the money and time that I spent on this rental back.

Classic with a Twist

Taking an old classic like fantasy island and turning it to a horror. Just be careful when selecting the version. There is a PG 13 version which is clean and an unrated version with nudity.

Not what the ratings says

Has two F words, lots of blood, skimpy girls in bikinis. Very disappointed with the rating of this...

This movie is 21+

This is not family friendly movie

Bloomberg's Fantasy Island

Should be rated R 18+ , there is actual nudity in the background, ( topless women)

Fantasy island

Had a good beginning but the directors completely stuffed the ending up had me incredibly confused and angry because of show stupid it was! Terrible plot twist ending that wasn’t thought out. Left me mad ! no thanks

No ones Fantasy

I’m just going to say right now it wasn’t a horrible movie I was just expecting a horror movie and it turns out to be a thriller. There are to many twists that makes the story confusing and the whole movie messy.