Parent and Kid Reviews on

Bodies Bodies Bodies Movie Poster
Our Review

Based on 11 kid reviews

Sort by:

Alot of swearing but not much horror

I liked this movie. I think its fine for kids 12 and up, there is alot of swearing but i would not class it as a very scary movie.

A very good highlight of a murder mystery, but not as violent as you may think.

This movie was excellent, but there was violent kills, but not too violent. Stabbing, falling, random bodies.

AMAZING MOVIE

This is a great movie that mixes a good old murder mystery with some great laughs. The movie has Drug Use as its main issue but is not as Bad as CSM makes it out to be. As long as your kids are mature the Drugs won’t have an impact and if they no not to take them then there are no dramas.

Really Funny, but can sometimes be inappropriate

This movie was really good and I loved it so much, but there is some parts that aren't really appropriate for kids under 12. There's also several songs in the movie that contain lots of very over the top explicit lyrics. But it was really good, I reccomend!

Wow

This movie is great, its not like your normal horror movie! Was not expecting that ending! There is a lot of cursing and kissing. There is also a lot of betrayal 👀

a24's done it again

this film is amazing and more people need to be talking about it

good movie for teens

it was surprisingly tame for an R rated movie, still pretty bloody and a decent amount of cursing

It’s fine it just has blood and swearing kids can watch

Disengaging; Sharp; Unapologetic.