Parent reviews for Boogeyman

Boogeyman Poster Image

Here comes the Boogeyman.

An interesting story about a monster in a closet. I guess those who experienced this fear when they were younger will finally have a change to overpass it. I think it’ll be okay with young teens, there are a few jump scares but nothing to spooky, I think it is a good scary movie for young ones.

Suspensefully Creepy

This movie will definitely be giving kids nightmares!! This movie has a lot of violence and gore, lesbian kissing, and mild language.

Boogeyman

Ultimately boring. CSM should add a "why did this movie ever manage to spawn its exsistance" concern button.

ok

this is an ok movie i have seen better endings but it's preety scary -12 caution

stupid but ok also

this is a scary movie but had no plot and a lame ending this was just like non-stop voilence with absolutely no story the whole movie i spent time covering my 11 year old's eyes

Not bad

As horror flicks go, this one's worth watching.

HAD my eyes covered!!! LOL

WOW can you say keep the lights on for this one!!!! LOL I would not rate this only pg-13 but not go as far as r maybe like a pg-15 LOL I definately dont think my 11 year old could have watched it at all!! It will be quite a few years before he sees this one!! But it was a good scary one!!
not rated for age

Truly scary, one of the better horror movies!

Okay. First up, this is definatley a 16+ movie. There is no lnaguage at all, it is extremeley scary, there is a bondage scene where a guy gets mummified in saran wrap and dies of loss of air from the wrap over his mouth (HE is sexually excited and the guy is really wrapped so he enjoyed it!) and there is violence!