Kid reviews for Boogeyman

Boogeyman Poster Image

OK

Not as bad as common sense media is saying. Yes, a bit cheesy. Yes, a little stupid. Yes, not scary for people my age. Overall, an OK movie though. Not for kids. Intense scenes of horror (no blood though) and lots of jump-scares. Do not watch if you are younger than 11.

WORST MOVIE

Worst. Scary. Movie. Ever. All this movie has is scary scenes and things that make you want to cry.

not scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this movies not scary but some jump moments might scare lilttle kids and theres some sexual innduo

It was okay. Kind of boring, and not scary, but entertaining and humerous.

Fine but you should watch a lot of others before this

I just saw this movie, it was scary but it was not good. The beginning of the movie was very well done but then it just got dumb. The movie was kind of like a 30 minute episode of the haunting on tv spread out to fit a whole movie. There were some creepy parts but one missed call was better.
stupid

HORRIBLE MOVIE

two words; terrible movie. The special effects were very bad and instead of being scary it was actually pretty funny. I wouldn't recommend wasting your time on this one

UNINTENTIONALLY FUNNY

I completely agree with the review below me. When I saw this movie I wanted to hit myself in the head with a lamp. It was so lame that it was almost funny. I laughed so much at the bad acting that it could almost be a comedy. This movie is so lame that I can't describe it in words. I am actually pretty angry that people would actually watch this. I could definitely make a scarier movie if you gave me a video camera and a rubber ducky. Seriously, no joke. The acting would be better too.

Terrible

This is an awful movie. Its also unintentionally funny. This movie is NOT remotely scary. Barely violent as well. Very little cursing, no nudity or anything. This might scare little kids who have no sense of what a "plot" or "remote realism" is. Awful, not graphic movie.

great move

i like this move as it was the first horror i saw i like how it is very scary and that it makes me want to sleep with the lights on i recomend it for teens but for no one under 13