Kid reviews for Borat Subsequent Moviefilm

Borat Subsequent Moviefilm Poster Image

PLENTY of nudity, crass humor in satire sequel.

has a lot more comedy in the sequel still not for kids

has a lots of nudity and language like the first one

Definitely not a film to watch with parents, contains a lot of sexual scenes and adult jokes.

3/5

Its Okay a bit disgusting and funny

NOT FOR KIDS

Funny and good, totally, 10000% not for kids...

Really funny movie! It’s extremely graphic. There is a seen that is extremely funny but in an extremely rude way where Borat is dressed up as a hillbilly at a Trump rally and starts singing about killing Jews (the actor and writer of this movie, Sacha Baron Cohen, is Jewish, and those words are only meant for comedy! Please don’t repeat them!). It’s really great and funny but not for kids. Enjoyable for a mature teen.

its ok for teens

to be honest, teens 13 and over will understand the humour. there are many jokes about women, jewish people and politics. people who say its disgusting need to realise its satire, if you dont like it dont watch it.

Really Funny

Borat 2 is a hilarious movie. After watching the first one parents would think it is too inappropriate for their children to watch its sequel. But I personally think it’s suitable for ages 10 and up. In the film viewers will see . A formal dance in which a 15 year old girl reveals she’s on her period . A cartoon depicting Donald Trump and Melania’s first encounter . Pictures of male genitalia . Frequent swearing . Women in cages . Borat trying to gift his daughter to Rudy Giuliani . Borat in women’s lingerie And much more But over all it’s a brilliant film and I highly recommend it!

Eh

Only a little bit of funny parts. Most of them are just shock humor like the time borat dressed as a... Well, certain group that his people hate. It's bad overall, not in the way that it's offensive(it certainly is) but it's just not funny tbh.

16+

This movie is funny yet there are disturbing scenes. I DO NOT recommend watching with kids 10 or under. I didn't even get to watch the full movie and yet the first 10 -20 minutes of this movie were disturbing and I knew this wasnt for kids under 11 .If you show and kid from 11-13 you Have to cover their eyes a lot. please NEVER show this to a kid under 9 because it will ruin their childhood.