Kid reviews for Brain on Fire

Brain condition ravages young reporter's life; swearing.

Teen, 14 years old Written bykittycool1001 June 29, 2018

Drama is sad yet uplifting

This movie is one of my favorites. There is a couple beers drank and she says she had a glass of wine. Boss asks her coworker if she is on drugs. Has some swearing and kissing and a scene were she is in a bikini. Her boyfriend’s butt is shown but nothing else. I shed a couple tears during this drama and it definitely hit me close to my heart. I’m glad I watched this at my age (13) because I understood it more than I knew I would a couple years younger.

Teen, 13 years old Written byEmilia Fernandez July 15, 2018

2/5? More like 5/5

I love this movie i cried most of the times it’s really good it’s sad bc it can happen in real life and this story actually did happen so it’s pretty much based on a true story. I disagree with the with the star rate two isn’t good enough for this film this film deserves at least four or five stars I watched this film on Netflix it was really good

Teen, 14 years old Written bylaurenshoultz June 30, 2018

Great movie

I was on the edge of my seat the WHOLE movie, I have a friend with a similar illness and now I understand more of the hardships she goes through. I think they exhibited this movie very well.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCarmen2020 June 29, 2018

Great insight

I loved this movie, because it helped me see mental illness in a new light and understand how someone dealing with this experiences the world. It is definitely not for kids though, as the plot is complex and mature. There are a couple scenes where you know two characters have slept together, but nothing is really shown. Also, God’s name is occasionally used in vain, as well as a few bad words. Besides this, sincere love and concern for others are shown in this movie. Would definitely recommend.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCheerforlife March 18, 2021

Good movie

I think this is a really good movie! But i think you should be a little older to watch it because it has some very mature parts not inappropriate but confusing for little kids. So i think you need to be a little older to watch this movie! But there is also no swearing so that’s a plus!

Kid, 9 years old February 26, 2021

My brother have seizures to

My brother have seizures

Teen, 14 years old Written bymurdermystery August 12, 2020

Slow

BRAIN ON FIRE contains language and seizures scenes. Parents should know about the mature themes.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDoglover4454 June 29, 2019

Sad and uplifting

It is something older kids and there parents can watch. It is somewhat sad cause it actually happen but uplifting cause it shows you can get though really tough things. Like her she was battling a illness some us losing a love one your best friend might be moveing. Whatever the reason might be she shows and say that you can though.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPug81206 February 4, 2019

Awsome

This is a great movie and one of my favorites. There is a lot of swearing and the seizures were a little much for me and there is a part where her boyfriend is partly naked and a part where she is in her under-garments. But other than those parts It is a great movie that gives a good message.

Teen, 14 years old Written byblack.canary September 6, 2018

Amazing Film!

This movie was amazing but there are some frighting scenes where the main character has seizures. It can be pretty scary watching someone go through this but other than that it's a very good movie

Teen, 13 years old Written byKdc123 July 28, 2018