Kid reviews for Break the Silence: The Movie

Bland docu about K-pop boy band BTS contains consumerism.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Wondering if Break the Silence: The Movie is OK for your kids?

Parents: Set preferences and get age-appropriate recommendations.

Join Plus now

Kid, 11 years old October 24, 2020

amazing!!

they're all really funny and its nice to see that they go through the same struggles we do! i think anyone who doesn't like bts should watch this

Teen, 13 years old Written bybangtangboyzzz October 5, 2020

Best Documentary

I am a huge ARMY and I think that this movie/documentary was one of the best ones I've seen!!

My mom had bought it for me and I think that this movie is literally ALL AGES!!
It doesn't have Violence (Unless you count the screaming fans in the concerts), Sexual Situations, Drinks/drugs/smoking or anything inappropriate for a minor.

I think that this documentary really got the message bout the boys supporting 'Love Yourself' and other concepts that are easily emotional touching. BTS is one of the best groups in the K-pop industry not just because they have great content, but because the message they try to spread.

Teens and adults have many insecurities but BTS is our hope. They teach us to love ourselves and be confident. I think if you have any trouble with self confidence, emotional problems, and being put down a lot, then I think that you should give BTS a chance.

I was 10 years old, and at the verge of suicide. My parents were abusing me and I got bullied a lot. I had no point in being alive if I only suffered more and more each day. One day, my friend brought K-pop into my life. I was astonished by BTS and since then, I am a proud ARMY. I am living my dream life ever since. They bring my mood up when I am down and always give me confidence. I thought at first that they were just a music band, but they aren't.

I hope that this review about BTS; Break The Silence the movie helps you think about watching it soon!!! I love and cherish BTS since they are my happiness, but I found happiness inside me now!!

Thank you so much Bangtang!!!

From a proud ARMY since 201 :)

Teen, 15 years old Written byLoranikas303 December 1, 2020

Teen, 15 years old Written byDogcat December 1, 2020

Stop!

BTS needs to end now! I heard the awful ‘Dynamite song in the radio this morning! I told my mom that that should be banned from the radio. She didn’t say anything but, I’m sure she agreed with me! Don’t hear none of their songs! #anti-A.R.M.Y #BTS Rants #burn their songs

Teen, 15 years old Written byKate.m November 24, 2020

I Love BTS

This is my all-time, favorite film. It really shows the art of their music, videos, and their craft. I was crying almost the whole time and learned so much about them while watching this beautifully-made documentary. It was so personal and inspiring.

The reason I said 8+ was because it could be long and boring for younger audiences but if you have any kids who are under the age of 8 and they are willing to watch it, that's okay.

There's no swearing, violence, sex, drugs, or smoking.
Of course it has some consumerism, but not too much. And there's a part where the member Jungkook is doing push-ups without his shirt on, but that's the closest you get to nudity in this whole film.

I strongly recommend this film.

Teen, 15 years old Written byKisanet October 28, 2020