Parent reviews for Brick Mansions

Great parkour, cartoonish violence in dumb remake.

Adult Written byjoshua martinez April 25, 2014

13 and up.

brick mansions is a great action/adventure movie stars with the remembering actor from the fast and the furious movies paul walker who will be remember in our hearts fans of paul walker will surely enjoy this movie but only for your teens and parents you need to know that brick mansions has some intense violence mixed in with some strong language and some drinking, smoking and drugs seen such as cocaine, whisky and cigarettes.

Drinking, drugs & smoking
Adult Written bySlaidlaw April 25, 2014

Best Parkour of 2014!!!! But Iffy language.

I thought the movie was amazing but, it had quite a bit of language in it. My son does Parkour and he loves it. It was also the first time I saw David Belle (the traceur who was one of the ones who founded parkour).

Educator Written byjohnswanson October 26, 2014

Great action movie, but violence and language abound.

This movie is an exciting action film that stars Paul Walker, and the founder of Parkour, David Belle. If you love chase scenes, then this movie is definitely for you. I would disagree with Common Sense Media that language is rare, because profanity is spoken throughout, so if you are sensitive about language with your kids, then avoid this one. Also, there is some pretty rough violence. While no blood is shown (thus keeping their PG-13 rating), it is still extremely violent so if you are sensitive to the amount of violence your kids see, again avoid this one. While drugs are shown, they are only shown in the context of being bad.

Adult Written byhelpinghand April 25, 2014

Hits you again and again for 83 mins

Very entertaining and fun movie, There is very little sexual content, 1 F word, high body count with a lot of violence but very limited amount of blood.
Written byAnonymous September 20, 2014

Positive messages
Adult Written byTedlink January 10, 2016

Pure crapola

Don't know how much lame stuff you can stuff into a movie but this one is FULL
Adult Written byHootiesWifey November 12, 2015

Not PG-13

Filthy language all throughout the movie. Tons of violence. It's not even a good movie. Looks like it was a low budget. Definitely not a movie for 13/14 in my opinion, but I don't like bad language.