All teen and kid member reviews for Bride Wars

Teen, 13 years old Written bybebefefe November 10, 2011

It was good but not for kids!

Overall, great movie to see with your girlfriends. But if you're thinking of letting your child watch it, think twice! The movie is overall not that inappropriate but there was a lot of drinking which doesn't seem to be a problem if you're kids are already around that or if it's okay to watch it.But the language is on and off, some of the actors may use words that for you are not okay for your children to hear, and the bachlorette party scene was not okay for kids to see in my opinion. But have fun with your friends and watch it with them!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLoveOwenWilson September 10, 2010

girls from 13- women!! it's cute!!

LOVE this petty movie...it's funny, cute and just fun!! Like Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway so it was amusing to see them both be so crazy about that hotel....overall i give it a thumbs up!!! toatlly a girly *hug hug* movie...awww!!!
Kid, 11 years old February 24, 2013

I liked it

I liked this and so did my friend and little sister. my sister is 9 and we are 11 and 12 and i think it is good and funny for these ages.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybloomyblue1 May 14, 2012

Awesome movie! PG-13

Hmm .. its good enough for teenagers! not younger than that!
Teen, 14 years old Written byj10a1 April 21, 2012

Great movie

Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 10, 2012

Mature pg romantic comedy

Mild language. Sensuality and suggestive dancing. A club scene where they have a dance-off on-stage
Teen, 17 years old Written byHaithamBayazeed July 4, 2016

Bride Wars (2009)

Far from flawless but throughly entertaining, Bride Wars is sweet yet nothing I would care if I missed.
Kid, 11 years old June 30, 2016

Decent Comedy but a little iffy for younger kids

Some parts of the movie were a little too tense for younger kids. Not very much cursing, a** is used and also used Mother eff instead...well you know. If your watching with your kids you make have to skip some scenes. *Disclamiar* has a lot of sex!
Teen, 15 years old Written byrabbitraiser January 4, 2014

Very fun movie

I thought it was funny and even though it didn't necessarily teach any life lessons or have too many "positive messages" it was just a funny and pointless film that made me laugh. There are some inappropriate/adult parts that aren't too over the top but perhaps a little more than need be. Overall a funny movie that I would recommend for mature pre-teens and up.
Kid, 11 years old January 4, 2014

Iffy.

Bride Wars is okay but it contains: Violence = There are two moderate scenes of violence which is comedic. A person describes how she'd like to kill someone else graphically. 3/10 Language = A woman says 'mothereff.' B**ch, s**t, c**p, fri**ing, fri**ing, and b****y. Frequent uses of all the words listed above. 7/10 Sex = Lots of mild sexual innuendos. There is a scene set at a strip club, which involves sexual nudity, brief lap dancing scenes, inappropriate dancing & brief sexual sex. A girl undresses on camera. 7/10 Drinking, Drugs & Smoking = There is a video of a girl drunk, making out with a boy and undressing while snorting something (we do not know what she is snorting, but it is most probably cocaine.) This scene is brief. 6/10 Overall = 23/40. Very graphic for a PG.
Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2011

Iffy

Bad role models, selfish messages, and too much product placement makes this movie a difficult bump in the media road. It is a funny flick, but is overcome by bad messages. I watched it in 3rd grade (WAY to young), and had trouble processing what was happening. I look upon it like an over complicated catfight of a commercial. If your looking for a funny marrige movie, go with the proposal. That ones WAY better.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2011

Funny but stupid.

It was a pretty mediocre movie - nothing too special. It was quite funny. The sexual behavior wasn't that bad, but there was a stripper in the bachelor party and women dance in a provocative but no intense sex scenes happen. There is a funny cat fight scene which I laughed at openly. I was watching this with a few classmates and they were all like 'PUNCH HER!'. The drinking is moderate but the brides and their friends get drunk at the bachelor party. The language is pretty mild. Overall, this is a funny but stupid movie.
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2011

bride wars rocks

it is brilliant and will never no be good it is a true love stoy and that is what some people at the age of 10 like me like to be prepared for later in life when i watch more romantic one's when i am in my 30's!
Kid, 11 years old May 7, 2011
I saw this movie with my friend , on DVD just one bad word and and 1 odd scene but still an ok movie for kids 10+ but when we where watching her 7 year old sister was watching it and we where fine with it so...
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2011
It was funny, but there was a scene with male strippers and a strip tease. If those five minutes were not included, it would be better.
Kid, 11 years old March 18, 2011

Fine for Tweens

This movie was SO funny- but there were some moments that were inappropriate. Other than that, straight-out hilarious.
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

most ammmmmazing movie eve!!!!!!!!!!!

it is a rly funny movie! i luv it so much i saw it wen i ws like 8 sooooo i was kinda speechless wen one of the characters was in a bra and the brides pre party wen one of the characters acts very sexy.. so ya ten would b a btr age
Teen, 13 years old Written byEricCarrRulez February 15, 2011
Kid, 11 years old January 11, 2011
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2010

funny for girls who are age-appropriate.

I LOVED this movie,because my aunt is in the middle of planning her wedding though there is an inappropriate scene at a batchelorette party, as long as you skip it, it is really good and funny.