All teen and kid member reviews for Bring It On: All or Nothing

Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2010

Lots of iffy stuff, but a great dancing movie

very good, lots of b...tchiness but its ok. Love the moves.

its great

this is a great movie its not for kids about 7-8 but its great for tweens and teen the jokes are good and luv the cheering also lots of great drama!! ive seen all 3 bring it on movies so far and all great!!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2010
its too much pronfanity
Teen, 13 years old Written bycrazybeckey April 9, 2008

Oh my gosh

Bring it on all or nothing is about a teen that is in cheerleading that becomes cool cheerleader to cheertastrophe but when to teams compet for rihannahs new video they bring it and hope to get a spot in cheerleading historey
Kid, 12 years old December 31, 2014

This was amazing

i heart this movie it was hilar and britney was a great role model learing to be honest and know who her true friends are
Kid, 12 years old August 22, 2009

Iffy but good!

Better than the second and fourth but iffy!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMASSICLIKPERCYJ... March 29, 2011

please, common sense media

Argh i'm beginning to hate this website a little. I mean really, iffy for 14??? I was watching PG-13 when i was 10!!! Like really, just because they watch a movie with language and stuff doens't mean they're gonna go around doing what they see! And i mean i have really bad memories my parents made me watch stupid, useless kiddie movies until i was 10 and convinced them i was mature enough to watch PG-13. I mean seriously not even 12 year olds can watch this? They have to grow up someday!!! BYE PEEPS!
Teen, 15 years old Written bysilly_samsters November 17, 2009

THE BEST BRING IT ON SO FAR!

This movie was so funny. This is my fave bring it on
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoftballchicky_374 April 9, 2008

Good movie

Good movie for girls 12+.
Kid, 10 years old December 22, 2011

The best cheerleader

Great for an enthusiastic movie night but not appropriate for kids under age of 10/11. Great movie watch it!
Teen, 14 years old Written bytheflickchick March 29, 2011

good

If you're not a cheerleader, you might not understand it because it has a lot of cheerleading moves that other people might not understand. I personally AM a cheerleader so i understood the competition and all the tumbling, stunting and rules. A little sexy and has the S word a couple of times, so iffy for age 12. 4.5/5 stars.

I loved this movie

This movie was fantastic seeing that I am a cheerleader myself. It has some bad things in it but if you understand it and know what to repeat and what not to repeat, it should be fine.

this movie is the best is funny its sad its not bad

i think its good and funny its lie doing cheerleading its fun
Teen, 14 years old Written bycandylover56 December 4, 2010

loved this movie!

This was the best bring it on movie
Teen, 14 years old Written bytwilightluver7689 December 27, 2009

Great bring it on!

I LOVED this movie! best bring it on movie ever in my opinion... although i've only seen parts of the first 2 and not any of the 5th, could do something with hayden panettiere being in it, i like her as an actress. I've seen the 4th and it's pretty good too. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

very inappropriate for little kids

This was scarry it was so not good for kids under 13. It has alot of language and it has a horrinle messige for kids. It was actually vrey funny.