Kid reviews for Bring It On: In It to Win It

Bring It On: In It to Win It Poster Image

Based on 1 review

I like this movie. It reminded me of Romeo and Juliet, West Side Story, and Camp Rock, but it proved to be its own story. The focus of the movie is on the cheer competition, but you don't need to be in to cheer to like it. This movie is drama central, but in the end the characters learn to work together. The characters are cady and rude to each other at times and use rough language, but they are human. They reveal their fears that push them to be someone they're not, and rivals become best friends. Characters are extremely competitive. Overall, I enjoyed watching this movie.

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!

THIS WAS THE BEST BRING IT ON MOVIE BESIDES ONE AND 3 AND DOESN'T NEED A 2 STAR RATING!!!

great movie

i think that this is the best movies out of bring it on, and i didn't notice much violence except at the start. i would recommend to watch this movie, but for kids older than 13+

Stupid stereotypes in past, now this is a NON stereotypical movie

I have always loved the Bring It On installation of movies. That being said because of me being a cheerleader myself. This movie was probably the most out of all of them to look out for. They do sorta wierdish voodoo rituals- or do I have the wrong movie? I watched it because my cousins cheerleading squad was in it- Tampa Bay All Stars. And her mom was one of the judges. As everyone has been saying, the stereotypes are not bad as the other films. I mean. That second films Im a cheerleader song?? Really??? Do people really think cheerleaders are really that stuck up and snooty and like they don;t give a crud about the world, just their hair?? NO!! Again, Im a middle school cheerleader. Granted there will be some snotty preps that come along, but that is them. The only reason the y are doing cheerleading is so that they can pull the skirts up to a ridiculous height and be a tramp around the football players. Every squad has that. But real cheerleaders- kinda like how they act in this movie- actually dedicate themselv es to cheerleading. They do anything to come out on top and give pride to their team...that is what this movie is about. Their coming together to beat one team...is that a bad thing? NO! I would let your kids watch it.

one of the best bring it on movies.

I liked bring it on 1,3,and this one. It has a little big of language, but it's not that inappropriate. I recommend it to any cheerleader that's 11 or older.

Not As Bad As It Seems

I personally love this movie. The first ones were way too cookie-cutter. No cheerleaders behaved like that! In this one, every girl acts like cheerleaders. There's no faking the fact the stereotypes are 100% accurate, and are simply for the fans to relate to. In the end, the stereotypes are even broken, and the gay guy says he was only doing it to see girls change :). Typical guy, so there's no point in acting like that doesn't really happen in the cheer world. And obviously they're in bikinis... they're cheering on the beach. Duh. There are no guts, just broken bones and it doesn't even show it. Anyone 11 and up can watch it, can't think of a single reason they couldn't... I think this is the best of all Bring It On Movies, this site is just wayyyy to stiff about stereotypes that are mostly true.

good sports movie

I don't know if someone would put it this way but it does have a good message cuz it's talking about teamwork and how Brooke and Carson put away their differences to win a contest.

weird

Every time they make another Bring it on the more cussing they put in them. This was the weirdest Bring it on out of all of the Bring It On movies.

Hilarious

i have to say the best part is where carson gets run over by a stroller

Very Upbeat

I like almost all of the bring it on's this one has language that wans't very bad and there is very little adult content. There is lots of flips and some falls but I think it will be a little iffy for kids 12 and under