Parent and Kid Reviews on

Bring It On Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 21 kid reviews

Sort by:

it is a very good movie some scenes are kinda sexual but no explicit content is showed in this movie

Good movie worth watching but al ot of sexy stuff.

I think that this movie is great no dought about it! I think there is way too many sexy scenes that take away from the movie! If there was less the movie would be such a hit! I just think the producers added more than needed. I think that this is definitely 13 and up. I watched It at eleven and asked my mom to skip over parts because it was just so so bad. I think that this is defiantly worth watching when older though. So sexy stuff, good role models who work hard at there craft, must be 13 and up to watch.

One of my favorite movies!

This movie is so good! I think 13 is a great age for this movie because there is innuendo that they may or may not understand, but the overall vibe of the movie is the best. There are a couple parts that I certainly didn't fully understand until I was 14 or early 15, but it is still an amazing movie and cast. I hope you love it as much as I do!

Cheerleading movie isn’t what you’d expect

I just recently watched this movie. It isn’t what I wanted it to be. The main issues that parents would have with this movie is the sexy scenes and frequent swearing. There is a scene where someone who was trying out for cheer was doing a routine while also appealing to one of the male cheerleaders emotions. Girls wear reavealing outfits throughout the movie and for a car wash scene some of the guys are seen shirtless. But that’s nothing you haven’t seen before. This is a great pick for those 13 and older.

Mindless and boring

I was very excited to watch this, but I found it to be unbearable. I don't have super high standards for movies but the acting was flat, the characters were not likable, and the plot was predictable and bland. Don't waste your time. There were also a few sexual references, so not for young kids.

my favorite

i think its the besg movie eveeerrr!!! i love the cheers and just everything abaut it.. u sould see it before u die XD

Really amazing cheerleader film!

I enjoyed Bring It On. The plot line and entertainment was just amazing. I think that people 13 and up should see to because of sexual content and language. Fantastic!

Amazing!

This is a great movie, good for high school musical and she's all that movie lovers. I love the way it delves deeper into cheerleading rather than just showing some screaming girls in uniforms shaking Pom Poms! Also the message behind the story is great, and there are good roll models involved. However there is a lot of sexual references that younger children may copy, or just think is a good thing to do, so depending on there maturity, 11+.

Pretty Good Movie

Not For Kids Teens Yes

Stereotypical and Stupid

This is a pretty stupid movie. I'm 14 and watched it a few nights ago. I had heard it was great but it was just really dumb and kinda raunchy. Too many middle fingers, and s-words for my taste. This is pretty much just a whole bunch of stereotypes smashed together and its very anti-climatic. Plenty of boy/girl... touching, and no one is a good role model if you are worried about that kinda stuff.