Kid reviews for Bring It On

Smart, sassy movie, but expect raunchy humor, language.

Teen, 14 years old Written bypopstar1049 May 15, 2010
I liked this movie, because it's basicly saying don't give up, never stop trying you can do this! And it also has a good amount of humor! 5 stars!

CHEER 4 OUR TOROS!!!

THIS IS A GOOD MOVIE FOR MATURE TWEENS AND TEENS I REALLY LUV IT ESPECIALLY ALL THE CHEERS.IT'Z A GREAT MOVIE,BUT I RECCOMENED U WATCH IT W/ YOUR KIDS FIRST
Teen, 15 years old Written byMASSICLIKPERCYJ... September 25, 2010

Noo

Teen, 14 years old Written byJasonpd July 11, 2016

Pretty Good Movie

Not For Kids Teens Yes

Teen, 14 years old Written bycarlyfay1415 May 20, 2013

Stereotypical and Stupid

This is a pretty stupid movie. I'm 14 and watched it a few nights ago. I had heard it was great but it was just really dumb and kinda raunchy. Too many middle fingers, and s-words for my taste. This is pretty much just a whole bunch of stereotypes smashed together and its very anti-climatic. Plenty of boy/girl... touching, and no one is a good role model if you are worried about that kinda stuff.

Teen, 13 years old Written byUnipugs April 29, 2017

Amazing!

This is a great movie, good for high school musical and she's all that movie lovers. I love the way it delves deeper into cheerleading rather than just showing some screaming girls in uniforms shaking Pom Poms! Also the message behind the story is great, and there are good roll models involved. However there is a lot of sexual references that younger children may copy, or just think is a good thing to do, so depending on there maturity, 11+.

Kid, 11 years old May 30, 2012

YAY!

I really, really like this movie. It's perfect for sleepovers for the preteen crowd. In fact, I watched this with my two friends at our sleepover and we loved it. We loved the boys, the competition, and the cheerleading. In fact, my friend went home and watched the sequel! Almost every TV show and movie out there is marred by this kind of stuff. But this movie, they fit it in perfectly to the plot of normal teenagers with one dream. It's perfect for 11-12 year olds. There's no violence, kids, and the bad stuff is likely to what you'd find on an episode of Glee.

Teen, 14 years old Written byiluvjbsomuch December 29, 2011

BRING ON ANOTHER ONE!

Great movie filled with very difficult cheerleading moves and some raunchy humor... I LOVE IT! BRING ON ANOTHER ONE!

Teen, 14 years old Written bytheflickchick March 29, 2011
The bad stuff: Sexy things. At the beginning, the characters sing a cheer that is pretty inappropriate, but it's only a dream. Language like the S word, B word, D word, and other things like that. The good stuff: Positive role models, no drugs or drinking, no consumerism The movie: I absolutely love this movie! I'm a cheerleader myself and i loved this movie. It's great how they show real cheerleading, and not just sideline girls shaking pom-poms. I recommend this movie to any girl who loves cheerleading.

Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2010

love it

this is an awesome movie with some really sassy moves

Teen, 16 years old Written bysemen13 April 9, 2008

Smart and Sassy

Bring it On is about the Toro cheerleading squad that has spirit, spunk, and a killer routine that's sure to land them to the championship trophy for the sixth year in a row Toros' road to cheer glory stumbles when they find out their cheer is stolen from an hiphop team across town. Now the squad must re-group and get a big and better routine. I think this movie teaches us about responsibility, hard work, and not to cheat. This movie can't be watched by 12 & under.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

This movie is probably for girls ages 10 or 11 and up.

Well, I seen this movie, and to tell you the truth, I laughed! It was soooo funny! But the sexual content is a little bit of a problem, becuase there was a lot of sexual content. I really think girls in grades 5 or 6 and up could probably watch it, but make sure that you know your kid! Because the language and sexual content, is very iffy!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysavvyanna13 April 9, 2008

Wonderful

a great teen movie, one that is all about the competition!!! I loved it and will continue to watch it again and again. A couple of swear words but nothing to worry about! Go for it's the bomb
Teen, 15 years old Written bysilly_samsters November 17, 2009

AWSOME MOVIE!

Good movie! I thought that it was really funny!

Kid, 12 years old August 22, 2009

Iffy but good!

It was a good cheer movie me and my sister and mom watch it on ABC family because they always take out the language but some of the other stuff goes over my sis. head (PHEW).

Kid, 11 years old August 8, 2012

I've never seen this movie but OMG COMMON SENSE!!! I didn't need 2 know that!!!
Kid, 10 years old January 9, 2010

Iffy But Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

A good movie even though I'm not a big fan of cheerleading. Eliza Dusku is an amazing actress! She is also seen in Dollhouse, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and alot more! But I do think this movie alone was very good!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written bySACYUC May 5, 2010

THE BEST TEENAGE CHEERLEADING FILM!

Very good film

Kid, 9 years old September 1, 2009
this movie is ok but theres alot content thats not apropriate for 8 and under

Teen, 13 years old Written byCupcake0414 May 28, 2018

my favorite

i think its the besg movie eveeerrr!!! i love the cheers and just everything abaut it.. u sould see it before u die XD