Parent of a 12 year old Written byKaty500 January 1, 2010
Love it!!!! Great movie for teens and adults. Little kissing but that happens in all movies I see. There are some scary parts that make you jump out of your seat.
Adult Written byparent24242424 December 19, 2009

Good for teens, not for tweens and under

Parent of a 5 year old Written byrc193 December 12, 2009

bothers

not a kid movie thats for sure
Adult Written byTV-14-DLSV Teen Boy March 27, 2012

Brothers Just fine Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brothers was kindoff good and disturbing for Teens under 16. Brothers was Just fine. I give Brothers 3 out of 5 stars and I RATE Brothers AGE: 16+. I Still Recommend Brothers Though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written by4Spice September 16, 2010

good movie

a great movie shows whats really happening in the war watch it no kids 15 and over for violence mild sex and drama
Adult Written byjoshua martinez May 30, 2010
brothers is a mature drama movie that's best for older teens the movie does have a lot of violence plus they show very disturbing scenes of war, torture, and even domestic disputes on top of that there's a few kisses and embraces but no sex there's a lot of strong language throughout the movie especially when they use the f-word as a sexual reference way also there's a lot of drinking and smoking such as liquor, cigarettes, and a joint.
Parent of a 2 and 3 year old Written bydanNYtrack December 5, 2009
Not recommended for anyone who supports the military. This movie goes to great lengths to paint military members with a broad brush. After seeing this film one gets the impression that all members of the armed forces are crazy. I gave it a chance and was very disappointed.