Kid reviews for Bugsy Malone

Jodie Foster stars in goofy kid mobster movie.

Kid, 11 years old March 20, 2011

okay

I'm in a stage version, and have to disagree with common sense. splurges don't kill, they 'put people in their place'. but that might just have been our director's idea because we have a smallish cast. tallula flirts with bugsy, and blousey and bugsy go out for icecream, but it's really not scary or anything
Kid, 10 years old May 16, 2010

Bugsy taches enemys to be freinds.

Violence(green): Children fight with whipped cream filled guns, freezing each other when shot. Sexual Content (green): Girls wear sexy outfits, Tallulah smoochs Bugsy, flirting with him, there is a realationship between Bugsy and Blousey. Language (green): One use of hell. Drugs/Tobacco/Alchohol (white): Fat Sam owns a bar where underaged drinkers drink beers and root beers.

Teen, 13 years old Written byabedel2101 August 14, 2018

Great for Everyone!

Sure it looks a little seedy, but it's the 70's! However, I love this! For those of you that say that this is violent/inappropriate, I could easily find this controversial. Yes, they happen to shoot each other, but this is whipped cream guys, come on. Tallulah's girls' outfits aren't horrible, but yes a little indecent. Yes, Tallulah also kisses Bugsy, but this really isn't that bad. Overall, Bugsy is great movie.