All parent member reviews for Burn After Reading

Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byYBNormal January 7, 2009
Parent Written byPlague February 26, 2010

Burn After Reading

Cool movie. The closet gunshot scene was hilarious... in a dark sort of way.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byZlyx November 25, 2009
Adult Written byilikemusik23 September 28, 2009

Nothing too great..

Im a huge fan's of dark comedy's but this just didnt do it for me. Brad Pitt s character was halirous but so much of the movie just seemed like more of a crime drama than a comedy which was kinda dissapointing to me. I was a little suprised at the violence and how graphic it was a couple times. There also a lot of swearing and sexual jokes in the movie too. Nothing too too great, i'd only watch it if you really want to
Adult Written byREDSOX101 July 21, 2009

Funny Movie

Great movie from the cohen brothers. I dont think i laughed that hard n the scene where osbourne and chad are in the car. Brad Pitt is hilarious and John Malkovich is dynamite.
Adult Written bystephengladstone3 June 16, 2009
Parent of a 7, 9, and 11 year old Written byBrighid February 14, 2009

Not for Teens!

This movie has themes and scene that are not appropriate for kids or teens (as the current rating suggests). Some involve sex toys, extremely foul language, murder and very adult situations. NOT recommended for families at all!
Parent of a 7 year old Written byoregonlady February 12, 2009

a waste of good actors

The Common sense review says this is a very funny movie. I guess I just didn't get it. It was the worst movie I've probably ever seen. I just kept thinking this is going somewhere . . . anywhere. It was full of actors that I really enjoy, but not in this movie. When they got to the part with the sex chair, I turned it off in disgust. OK, so I turned it back on hoping there was a funny ending where all the loose ends came together. But there really wasn't an ending at all. Like I said, I just didn't get it.
Parent of a 1, 8, 9, and 14 year old Written bythejokerspencil January 10, 2009

Brilliant and Original Film with great Supporting Actor Brad Pitt.

Loved it. Must see it.
Adult Written bykiba_akota_pup December 2, 2008

Isn't meant for kids?

Is not meant for anyone, not only are there more scenes of sexual stupidity in one hour than you will ever see in any R movie, but the whole movie had no point at all! Basically it was a thrown together peice of garbage movie that made no sense, barely had a plot, tried to hard to have sexuality humor that ended up just being pure wrong (in all scenes no one laughed but had very dissatisfing nervous like faces), and did not deserve all that they said it was up to be!