Kid reviews for But I'm a Cheerleader

But I'm a Cheerleader Poster Image

lesbians

I think it was a good movie because I like lesbians and I am a lesbian so definitely a 10/10 yes lesbian smooch yum
2 people found this helpful.

Ok movie, Natasha Lyonne is jus really cool

Honestly, this movie is kind of garbage- but I have a fat crush on natasha Lyonne, so I’ll let it slide. It’s got gay people, and kind of likeable characters, and also ru Paul. 😁👍 the main character is shown using a vibrator, and she’s also shown making out with another one of the characters for a really unnecessarily long amount of time, but the overall 70’s vibe of the movie is something you can really rock w. I watched this at 12, and it really wasn’t that sexual/intense. R rating is unnecessarily, Alvin and the chipmunks is tamer than this.

THE BEST

Conversion therapy is really bad never send your kid to conversion therapy

Cute movie! (Free with ads on Youtube)

This was just a really fun movie, and has a heartwarming ending. It is not super deep and probably not realistic, but that wasn't the point of the movie. It's some great lesbian representation. Even the visuals of the movie are very appealing. It's a fun and comforting movie. It felt like it was over too quickly and I don't often rewatch movies, but I know that I will be rewatching this movie a lot. An instant comfort movie for me. And the maturity rating on CSM is way too high as other people have pointed out. It's also free on Youtube. Go watch it!

Amazing Movie!!

This movie is totally suitable for kids of young age. I have no idea why this is not rated pg-13.

Love it

I loved this movie. It focuses on the love of relationships but is still comedic. Would 100% recommend