All parent member reviews for Caddyshack

Adult Written byMacintyre April 9, 2008

great.

i cannot think of why this movie was rated R. there are maybe 10 swear words in the whole thing. and they're not the F-word. this is a hilarious movie about golfing. i can't think of anything that would possibly innapropriate for teenagers. seriously.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byD.B. June 14, 2009

It had been a long time since my husband and I had seen this movie. We decided to watch it ourselves before letting our 14 year old see it. I'm glad we did. She won't be seeing it anytime soon. Also, while this movie did have a few funny scenes (mostly involving Bill Murray) it wasn't nearly as funny as I remembered it to be. It was just OK.
Parent Written byPlague March 2, 2010

Caddyshack

Funny comedy classic. Yes there is nudity, but get passed that if you can, and true laughs will role.
Adult Written byshadowx13 April 9, 2008
Parent Written bybillward November 27, 2011

Good for over 14

Nothing innapropite here . some nudity (female breastes) but very breif. some mild lanugge and sex jokes but nothing someone 14 or over can't handle
Adult Written byTrue Review September 6, 2010

not for the kids

ehh i mean i saw it i was disturbed watching the have it but ok
Adult Written bykipwalker44 June 13, 2015

Parent Written byOmar Sharif July 27, 2013

Adult Written byMrCrab August 21, 2009

over-rated.

An over-rated movie not deserving of its classic status. Bill Murray was pure gold and Mr. Dangerfield had his moments but overall, this falls flat on its face. And yeah, the film could have easily done without the sex scene....totally unnecessary.
Adult Written byClassicCultReviewer June 17, 2009