Kid reviews for Caddyshack

Classic '80s comedy; not for kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written byasecoolish February 5, 2011
this is a complete classic comedy not for young kids there's language drinking crude material and brief drug use but adults and mature teens should get a kick out of this .

Funny!

Caddy shck is not a s bad as the commen sense people make it sound, Its a good movie! There's nothing in the movie kids don't hear at school or talk about. Also don't complain that your 5 year old got a bad message from the movie, he's 5 what do you expect. And it's not like your 13 old kid going to go out a nd smoke pot after the movie. They might dump an O Henry bar in the pool but thats all.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJohnFeltz February 20, 2016

Boobs

Naked ladys are everywere, i wont go into deatles, but there is some boob kissing

Teen, 16 years old Written bycbar04 August 1, 2015
I watched this with my parents last year. I was 15 at the time. I remember skipping through the sex scenes and stuff like that. It was a really funny movie other than that, though. for mature teenagers

Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2013

Extremely hilarious.

So freakin funny.

Kid, 10 years old March 3, 2009

yay.

I love this movie. I got it for my eighth b-day. I watched it with my mom, and I really have to say I could'nt find anything too bad in it. Ok there was topless female nudity, but only one part of it was sexual and that was brief.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDwc13th March 19, 2016

Great movie

Language is pg but sex scenes are way to heavy including licking boobs naked people kissing in hotubs beds and pools maybe a X movie pretty graphic even worse than the hard R movies that are made nowadays

Kid, 9 years old October 8, 2014

its great

its really funny CLASSIC GOLF COMEDY!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byredskinator3000 June 11, 2011

12+ okay if you close their eyes for one bare breasted sex scene

Me and my dad originally watched it on TBS and it was great so he bought it for me for Christmas last year and we watched it again. This time there was sex and bare boobs and nipples. It is a very good movie and any body who loves comedy will get a kick out of it but for ABOUT 3 MINUTES THERE ARE GRAPHIC SEX but other then that anybody 11 and up. 15+ Age appropriate 13-14 Fine if you watch it with them and close their eyes for the sex scene. 12- Know your kid 11-under HELL NO!
Kid, 10 years old September 18, 2011

Best golf comedy! Best comedy!

Hilarious! Do not watch if your kids are under 15. I got lucky that I got watch it when i was 9. I'm 10. My dad and brother love it, as do I.

Kid, 9 years old April 12, 2009

Laughs behind the cover of this disc!

Ha Ha Ha! The Funniest movie i ever saw!Whoever hates this movie is screwed up in the head! Not for kids 15 and under.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMoviegirl95 February 14, 2010
I loved this movie

Five star rateing,

This movie is hil-ar-i-ous! I loved it! I have to say that I disagree with the kid who said that it should be rated PG-13, but I can understand why a 12 year old like me might want to see it. I am 12, unlike what it says next to my screen name above this review, but I consider myself a year older in my maturity and I understand some of the adult humer that most 12 year olds wouldn't. My mom made me fast forward through some of the inapropreit scenes (if you see it you'll recognize them) so I can't tell you the inapropreit details so you can avoid them but I can tell you that Caddyshack is no good for anyone under the age of 18 unless it is someone above the age of 12 and has a mature older mentor there to fast forward through the bad scenes. I understand why a parent would want to. Hope my review helps you. -i love dogs
Teen, 15 years old Written bycross_breed September 6, 2009

Naked People... They're Everywhere

There's lots of naked women in this movie. My mother made me turn it off halfway through. I'm not big on watching sex so I wasn't a big fan. If you don't mind nudity, it's a good watch.

Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written byScorsesebuff2002 November 1, 2015

How the heck is it 17+?

Superbad on here got 16+, and A Clockwork Orange got 17+. How is Superbad less inappropriate than this and A Clockwork Orange the same level. There is hardly any language, the strongest just a single f word. There is some comic violence, nothing worse than Duck Soup. There is some drug use. But, the R rating is secured by the sex. According to the MPAA, sexual oriented nudity secures R ratings, so it deserves to be R. But some PG-13 movies are worse then this! Come on! My MPAA rating: R for Sexuality/Nudity, Some Lanuage and Drug Use.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymji8o March 1, 2014

The Real Review

This Movie is Great for kids 0-3 then wait until they're 13 because when they're young they won't understand it but when they get older they will be mature enough I was 5 when I First saw it and I still remember it. But it is very rare that a child will remember anything before they were 5 - mji8o

Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2013

Hilarious, too wraunchy

It is amazing but I had to skip through some sex scenes not to have my childhood corrupted

Teen, 13 years old Written by2cat007 November 4, 2010