Kid reviews for Candleshoe

Old-school Disney treasure hunt is fun but dated.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviemaster11048 January 21, 2020
I loved this movie, Jodie Foster was great in this film, and so was Helen Hayes. You will like it if you like Freaky Friday or other Jodie Foster films, and you will like it if you like Helen Hayes films.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygilly_boy January 11, 2012

It shows that deep down in a hard shell is a soft heart and what it means to be a family.

A girl from LA pretending to be another girl that went missing so she could get the treasure. Before she finds it, she starts to understand the love of a family, it's good. She never had that chance to have a family, she kept moving from foster to foster and the only reason they keep her is for the money. But after spending time in castleshoe, that family love starts to affect her and when that family starts to seperate because of bills, she helps them get out. Plus the fight scene was really interesting. Watch it!

Teen, 16 years old Written byLindsayphoto January 18, 2010

Candleshoe

I LOVE this movie! I LOVE Jodie Foster, she is one of the best! I got this movie from the library when I heard that Jodie Foster was in it, (I am the kind of person that likes watching old movies but as for all of my sisters and brothers, they don't.)
My sisters and brothers were ok with this, not their favorite but they did enjoy some of it.(my brothers favorite part were the last part in the movie when they have to stop the bad guy.)
If you enjoy watching older Disney, you are going to really enjoy this! (and it has Jodie Foster in it too.) :D:D