Kid reviews for Capitalism: A Love Story

Docu on corporate misdeeds names names, makes mistakes.

Teen, 14 years old Written bytrancypants July 30, 2012

Pay no attention the undeserved "R" rating.

If your 13 year old child actually finds politics and the economy interesting, then by all means do not stop them from watching this movie based on the language. The very few F-words do not exactly stick out, and are used in no offensive context. As for how good it is, this documentary seems to provide a realistic outlook on America's economic situation and how it has evolved over the decades. It provides an interesting look at just how greedy the capitalistic economic structure can be, and I'd say it's definitely worth a watch.

Teen, 15 years old Written byTanked out October 20, 2010

sdgsdggds

If you understand politics this is fine. I already knew why capitalism is a terrible system, but this movie may bring that fact into light for some kids
Teen, 15 years old Written byP dump April 9, 2010

Rated R for language policy.

Good doc. Mr. Moore provides great comedy to a serious film. Very good and down to earth. Rated R for three F Bombs used as expletives. Cussed maybe like five times total.

Teen, 13 years old Written bygbboone December 22, 2009

MPAA Did It Wrong

I think it is a good movie for kids who can understand politics. The MPAA rating is extremely unfair.

Kid, 12 years old October 3, 2009

fascinating shocking doc is stndard micheal moore material

those familiar with micheal moore's films know what to expect here but even i was shocked by the carefull level of crafting that went into the movie and how they attacked both sides there are some relatively funny moments to go along with ths hocking moments such as the life insurance policies taken out on dead people.some of the funny bits include the part when he compares the coutrywide commercials with the prettylady as being quote " the same offer the mafia gives you" the film sometimes goes on with to much but all his films do that so grade A-
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2009

Mature teens

I haven't seen this movie yet but really want too. I saw the commercial and thought it looked really interesting and funny.

Teen, 13 years old Written bywalkingtalkingl... September 25, 2009
It is a fantastic movie but only for adults or some extremely mature teens.