Kid reviews for Carrie

Carrie Poster Image

why is the sex rating so high??

im 13 years old and was just allowed to see this movie this year. ive known what oral sex is since i was 10, and dont really see how getting your period counts as "sex"
4 people found this helpful.

Does the book justice

This is perhaps one of the best Stephen King adaptations ever made and is a great movie. It really gets you feeling for it’s protagonist, when they hurt, so do you. As far as how appropriate this movie is, there is a prolonged scene with multiple naked women where there is full frontal nudity, so not appropriate for younger teens.

Carrie review, from a 13 year old.

Firstly, I'm 13, and I saw this movie at 9. So take my rating with a grain of salt, lol. Anyways, the Carrie 1976 version in my opinion, is suitable for 12 year olds. It's old, so it's not exactly as graphic. I see a lot of talk about nudity, and honestly it's not that bad. It has a couple shots of breasts, but that's really nothing to me. Also, I really like this movie because it mentions talks about periods. Many, and I mean MANY movies prefer to not show this, as it's viewed as " gross, " or " not normal. " It's completely normal, and the filmography even for the remake is amazing. I've read the book as well, and in my personal opinion, it's good. I think the rating should be TV-14 or Mature, as there is some violence and heavy swearing. I love Carrie so much, and I hope this helps any parents, or teenagers alike!

I really recommend this movie

Definitely not for kids under 13

I watched this movie with my babysitter and we had a really good time. If you like classic horror movies, then watch this. Though i have to say that horror doesn't start until halfway through the movie, but still a great one.

This Should Be Perfect to Let Your 13 Year Old to Watch This Horror Film.

I do love watching that film which is Stephen King's first movie directed by Brian De Palma. I'd say 13+ because I watch that film when I was 13 years old and I find that really enjoyable. I go with a 13+ rating because it contains some few strong violence, language (e.g: f*ck, shit, ass, bitch, etc.), some nudity like few shots of them like breasts is shown. Also I find that is very positive thing that you should treat other people respect and compassion, so I put great messages and great role models as well. By the way in the UK, this shouldn't be gotten 18, this should be a 15 rated right now. But in the USA, this should be fine with a R-rated and as well with TV-14.

Not for kids.

Has a lot of nudity, blood, one sex scene, and violence. Not for kids but great movie!

The Ghost

Great movie, but different from the book

It’s a good movie but theres lots of sex talk, sex in general and nudity. The book is different than the movie. But I’d say both are worth reading and watching

its for the guys and girls who are 18+

actually its not for we teens .i downloaded it but when i just started watching this a scene appeared where a girl was bathing and it also shows her full body .and there are many scenes here which is exotic ,violent .