Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Casper Meets Wendy

Hilary Duff's silly spook-fest is good tween fun.

Parent of a 15 year old Written byhannah loves rob May 10, 2011

its like a family film too

i love this film i used to watch it wen i was little but now im older i would still watch it its a good and funny film for all type of ages kids and some adults love it im tryim to look for the film now as ive missed it so much :)
Adult Written byKaye13 April 4, 2010

Should really be rated G

This movie is rated PG, and I really have no idea why. I think the worst word used was "crud". It is certainly less scary than movies such as Beauty and the Beast or 101 Dalmatians. In short, your kids will be fine to watch this movie. And they'll love it! Hillary Duff if charming in her first role. Teaches great lessons about tolerance.

Parent of a 3 and 8 year old Written byAnother Dad October 28, 2017

Yuck

The script seems written by high school students. It's witless, sexual assault is played for laughs, and my eight-year-old (who isn't bothered by the flirting in Descendants) was cringing and uncomfortable with the "flirting."

Adult Written byPeter S. May 18, 2018

Very Special Effects for this combined live action/animated adventure. The whole family will love it!

Casper is a great role model as everyone's favorite friendly ghost. I really suggest you watch this must-see spooktacular adventure. My Rating: PG for scary sequences, mild language, and some thematic elements.