Kid reviews for Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore

Goofy animal adventure is full of first-grade humor.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTeen Writer December 12, 2010

Best in kids' movies today

This is a wonderful family movie for all ages! In fact, it's one of the few modern kids' movies that have no sexual problems. I watched it with a few kids I was babysitting, and we all loved it. Granted, it may seem boring to teenagers, but for kids and even tweens, this is THE movie for family movie night!

Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2011

BORING!!!

IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!! I HATED IT!!!!! WORST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 17 years old Written byPeppersReviews April 27, 2012

C+

Cute,but nothing too different to the first film.

Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2011

Kids movie? Give me a break!!!

I saw this movie and it was horrible! I cannot believe I wasted tons of money to see this crap in theaters! Just kill me now, This movie sucks!!!

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 10 years old January 15, 2011

Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore

Big theme is betrayal. And there is some action violence. And I personally think that you guys were too rough on this. It was very good. It ha really funny slapstick humor.

Teen, 13 years old Written byP33lzHeer December 13, 2010

._.

No offence but what a sad excuse for a sequel! Previous cats and dogs (which we ALL forgot) was much better

Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2012

Don`t watch it!

I didn`t like the movie. It was very stupid! Don`t even bother to see it. Small children won`t understand what is going on because there`s a lot of top secret, agents and missions. It`s NOT a nice movie for kids because the cats attack the dogs. Do not dare to see it! It has a lot of violence!

Teen, 13 years old Written byjb223 April 5, 2012

Dumb,Pointless Sequel

Dumb,Pointless Sequel might amuse Kids but will be Disappointing for Adults
Teen, 13 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 March 26, 2012

woof

this film is not good. the only good part is the very mild action, and even thats not that great
Kid, 8 years old October 20, 2011

Don't bother

Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2011

horrible

Hate it dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old January 27, 2011
I took my little brother to see this and it was such a funny movie!!

Kid, 11 years old December 17, 2010
In my opinion Cats and Dogs was a better movie. The evil cat was hairless and freaky in an ugly way. A few funny moments but overall there is nothing that was very interesting.

Teen, 14 years old Written byeagles4ever December 7, 2010

Not my type

This movie was not good I am 14 and I watched it and it was terrible. This movie is the only movie currently that made me want to leave. This should be for younger kids. I do not recommend this for older kids, as it gets really boring after a while.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTotally500 November 22, 2010

Cats and Dogs 2 is over

the first one was good and this one is horrible. With diffrent actors and different plot, this one should be skipped.

Kid, 9 years old September 30, 2010

jgojs

it is so great

Kid, 8 years old August 21, 2010
I think it`s the best

Kid, 12 years old August 11, 2010

Okay

I had to watch it with littler kids, and it really wasn't that bad. It was a little bit funny at times, but funny for smaller kids. Kerim, it is a little ridiculous to say the least that this movie was inappropriate for age 8. It had 5 year old material!
Kid, 10 years old August 8, 2010
not that good low on laughs
Kid, 11 years old August 5, 2010
I thought this movie was somewhere between merely okay and good. It may not be the best, but I still enjoyed it. I thought that you could describe it as cute with a good story. Though it was not very funny, if you go and just see the movie for the kind of adventure it is, and not have it in your mind that it needs to be critiqued, it is good.