Kid reviews for Cats

Cats Poster Image

This movie is kitty litter

I mean why make a movie called Cats if Garfield is not in it? So yeah, this movie is trash, only buy it to smash the disc.

Deep Thoughts on Cats

I'm 9 years old and I think "Cats" is a great movie with great dancers and talented singers like Taylor Swift. One night my sister and I wanted to watch a movie. We found "Cats". After I watched it, the next week when we had Movie Night I asked to watch "Cats". We watched it every movie night for a long time. So if you like music and dancing then you will love ❤️ "Cats".
2 people found this helpful.
I think it’s one of those things were you either hate it or love it but in my opinion it’s amazing. The songs are great the story line great and everything about it is great. The only thing is the size scale is a bit off

Niche

I absolutely love the movie Cats, but I also think that it is very niche. If you love cats and musicals, you might like it, but if you don’t, just don’t watch it. There are some parts which might seem like romance, but they are really just trying to imitate the behaviour of cats.

False advertising

Garfield is not on this

THIS IS NOT FOR KIDS

This movie is horrible, it causes trauma and maybe furrys so please don't
1 person found this helpful.

Shot an Nailgun through my eyeballs so i didnt have to endure the torture this movie provides.

Its awful , terrible , horrible... but honestly hilarious--not because of the writing, dont give this movie any credit! but its amazing to watch with a friend and just make fun of the pure insanity , its soo bad its funny.

Just don't watch it

It suckssssss
1 person found this helpful.

Never EVER watch it’s the worst movie I’ve ever seen! (And that’s saying a lot) DO NOT WATCH!!!!!!

Meow?

What's the point of reviewing movies anymore? Why am I here? Why aren't I doing something more worth my time? What is jellicle? Is my cat, Marshmallow, a jellicle cat? Am /I/ a jellicle cat? Why is the moon jellicle? The sun's now pretty jealous, why can't the sun be jellicle? Why can't we all be jellicles and live in peace? Why does it end the way it did? Why did you say: "cats are not dogs"? Who are you to say that cats aren't dogs? How do you know anymore? How do you know? Why are there so many Jar-Jar cats? And why do they get to be jellicle? Why do they all want to die? I think it's finally happened: a film has broken me. I thought the disgraced "Foodfight" was bad, and "Secret of Nimh 2" kept me up at night...oh, those were the simpler times...I don't even quite know how to put into words this movie. The movie is just cheap. It expected to draw in lots of money from big names and substance, meaning, and simply being a pleasant viewing experience all come second to big money from big names. Seeing as you know what occurred at the time of it's release, it bombed commercially and critically...man, this movie is just...the movie's a norace. (Edit: I thought I made that word up but apparently it means a bizarre and inexplicably incomprehensible trolling virus that is exceptionally good at alienating practically everyone with erroneous delusions of grandeur and self-importance. Couldn't have said it better myself). Nothing saves this movie. Often times I say that musical sequences often can save films in my eyes, they make it worse here. The "Cats" musical alone shouldn't be source material for a motion picture. It wasn't anything particularly special, but it wasn't bad...it existed in the right medium to begin with and now I'm here losing my marbles. The imagery and design are just unpleasant and uncomfortable and horrifying, the direction is awkward and dizzying (for a PG movie about cats singing and dancing around, it's surprisingly...uh...sensual...uncomfortably so...) Not even Jennifer Hudson sob-singing could save this. I think I've officially lost my mind with this movie...I feel cheated and wasted and as if movies as an art form have officially lost their meaning to me. "Cats", I hope you're happy. You just destroyed one of my favorite things to do. One of the few things that's brought me joy during the stressful last year. I hope you're happy. I hope you're really happy. At least one of us should be.